Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw that's sweet. I like those two. God knows why. They just seem like a proper couple who love each other, not a showbiz couple who are together to raise their individual profiles.
i like them too. They seem to actually want to be together and their marriage has lasted longer than most of hollywood marriages do

Reactions: 21
I’m just watching Eurovision, I’m sure Spain’s entry is actually The Speakman’s from This Morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks fairly far along though?

I also assumed the pundit was Wooton. How sad, never mind.

Reactions: 12
Yes! That bloke on glow up does it regularly. ‘Pair it with a red lip’.
What? Just the one? Top or bottom?
An ex-colleague of mine was very affected and used to say she was pairing a dress with a little stiletto. She never saw the funny side of it when I said but you'll be walking all wonky with just one shoe on, but I found it amusing. She would also say she was wearing a glove with her outfit and show up wearing two. Most odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone see Damian Hurley on the One Show? Thoughts??
He's very beautiful but in an ethereal, look-but-don't-touch kind of way? He's a lot more masculine than he appears in photos. She's looking good for her age, but her make-up was a bit much for an evening telly gig, I liked her dress though. They're terribly posh, but I do find their relationship a bit strange, he's always taking pics of her in her undercrackers! 😬

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I apologise for using the "p" word and not spoilering it last night. FWIW, I can't stand it either. I bet that's what Russell Brand calls them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.