Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here knows her and said she was alright, but her and Jade like a bit of ❄ and hang out in some surprisingly dubious company on the downlow.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm always fascinated with genes, you'd think the boys would have a darker skin tone when you see their dad.
Their dad is mixed-race so the kids would be a quarter black. It’s the same heritage as Jade Goody, Ryan Giggs & Natasha Hamilton from Atomic Kitten

Reactions: 12
That’s like saying:

‘The Boomtown Rats, who are not rats’ or ‘the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, who are not peppers’
This is a BRILLIANT new game! 🤣

‘The Jam, who are not made of jam … ‘
‘The Cardigans, who are not wearing cardigans as it’s actually quite mild out today …’
‘The Police, who have no power of arrest …’
‘The Kinks, who actually prefer lights-off missionary … ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
The Spice Girls who aren't girls.
The Chemical Brothers who aren't siblings or scientists

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Strokes, who are not into gentle fondling or have to apply the F.A.S.T test on a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’s definitely not; an ex colleague went to college with her and said she was rough as old boots.
Yep she's just done a Geri and reinvented herself as a Hampshire posho (when in fact she is from Basingstoke) and bought Damian his expensive accent via Wellington.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep she's just done a Geri and reinvented herself as a Hampshire posho (when in fact she is from Basingstoke) and bought Damian his expensive accent via Wellington.
Not everyone in Basingstoke/Hampshire speaks with a London overspill accent. I went to school with her, she was a snob. I wasn't haha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.