Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€˜There are three holes, not twoā€™ is a phrase I say surprisingly often in my house with teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are they saying? There have been stories about her being a ridiculous diva for years - what has she done now?
Nothing in particular, she's just the latest woman socials has decided to hate on.

She's still absolutely a diva but people act like she's killed someone.

She did make some rambling speech (bts on a film) about how having her hair a certain way reminded her of being a kid, which was a little cringe but hardly a crime. I know if some celeb TikTok is up the arse of had said it they'd all be eating it up.

Reactions: 8
Back to George Clooney. His long term ā€œhairdresserā€ was Waldo Sanchez. Popbitch said at the time, no one was more surprised by Clooneyā€™s ā€œmarriageā€ than Waldo.

As for Coogan, lots of stories about him being into unsavoury sexual shenanigans (šŸ’©) and much, much younger women. He was even too filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shames.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Quim - thats my world beater triple word score - get rid of crappy letters on scrabble word.

Often save letters up in the hope of the deployment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A bloke I knew (thankfully not intimately but he was ā€˜of ageā€™) thought tampons went up the bum hole šŸ˜‚. Didnā€™t realise thereā€™s 2 holes
Aaggghh that reminds me of the old urban legend of Elton John and super plus tampax he had to shove up his bum.
---
sorry the vulva has 4 holes

ā€˜On either side of the vagina are another two tiny holes. These are the greater vestibular ducts, leading to the greater vestibular glands. Their job is to secrete a lubricating fluid when youā€™re aroused, which gets the vulva good and wet.ā€™

The greater vestibular ducts are also known as Bartholinā€™s glands. Yes, theyā€™re named after a man.

Thatā€™s four holes and counting, but wait, thereā€™s more! The urethra has a pair, too, known as the lesser urethral ducts (also called Skeneā€™s glands), which lead to the lesser urethral glands.

ā€˜These are homologous to the prostate, and sometimes secrete a whitish fluid when aroused (female ejaculation),ā€™ the experts said. ā€˜These glands arenā€™t usually counted as a main hole as theyā€™re very small, but they can be seen with the naked eye.ā€™

so a woman has 5!
Iā€™ve never had a catheter put in thankfully but Iā€™ve no idea how nurses do it as Iā€™ve tried to find my urethra and I couldnā€™t bloody see it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Back to George Clooney. His long term ā€œhairdresserā€ was Waldo Sanchez. Popbitch said at the time, no one was more surprised by Clooneyā€™s ā€œmarriageā€ than Waldo.

As for Coogan, lots of stories about him being into unsavoury sexual shenanigans (šŸ’©) and much, much younger women. He was even too filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shames.
Wow ā€œtoo filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shamesā€ that really says something ā€œ he really is a dirty bastardā€ Courtney is no shrinking violet to say the least..

Reactions: 13
Aaggghh that reminds me of the old urban legend of Elton John and super plus tampax he had to shove up his bum.
---

Iā€™ve never had a catheter put in thankfully but Iā€™ve no idea how nurses do it as Iā€™ve tried to find my urethra and I couldnā€™t bloody see it!
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night
Did he look like Mr Tumble? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow ā€œtoo filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shamesā€ that really says something ā€œ he really is a dirty bastardā€ Courtney is no shrinking violet to say the least..
ISTR back when Owen Wilson had a (drug-triggered) breakdown, Courtney loudly proclaimed it was all down to his new-found friendship with Coogan...

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Night
I saw it earlier.WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Why would you do that in public?.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
ISTR back when Owen Wilson had a (drug-triggered) breakdown, Courtney loudly proclaimed it was all down to his new-found friendship with Coogan...
I remember a spread in one of the tabloids where Love said that he used to go "Aaahh Haa" like Alan Partridge when he...got to the good bit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Some you literally need a miners lamp and others actually wink at you. Often its more luck than skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Always brings these two to mind
Vic Flange šŸ¤£ thatā€™s exactly where my mind went šŸ¤£
---
Have any of you read the book ā€˜The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugoā€™? The plot sounds so similar to all this stuff allegedly going on in Hollywood that stars are doing to hide their true sexuality; makes me wonder the book was really meant to be a clever exposĆ©.
One of my most favourite books ever ā¤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.