Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another forum I frequent from time to time I once saw a guy get absolutely rinsed for referring to the labia as the left clit. Yes he thought the labia was indeed the clit a right and left one. I feel sorry for his female partner if he has one šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†
It's incredible how many men think you take your tampon out to pee...or that you stick your pantliners to your body.

And I'm not talking virgins! I'm talking fully grown, sexually active men!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It's incredible how many men think you take your tampon out to pee...or that you stick your pantliners to your body.

Sex and biology eduction is woeful in general.

There are women who don't know that you don't wee out of your vagina.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m loving the Rylan and Rob Rinder combo! Hope thereā€™s no horrible stories about either of them.

Reactions: 24

About a year ago, in agony and on the couch, I asked my partner to pop to the shops to get me some sanitary towels. He came back with PANTY LINERS. He's no spring chicken (neither am I, as I think that was my ovaries' last death rattle).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's incredible how many men think you take your tampon out to pee... or that you stick your pantliners to your body.
BIB: I went to a girls' school, and looking back, we were charmingly naive about the mysteries of the female body. More than one of us thought that the sticky bit on pantyliners was supposed to stick to your foof! šŸ„“šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I vote that we start calling the admin on here adminge

A bloke I knew (thankfully not intimately but he was ā€˜of ageā€™) thought tampons went up the bum hole šŸ˜‚. Didnā€™t realise thereā€™s 2 holes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Floella Benjamin is my favourite EVER celebrity spot. I loved Playschool as a kid, my Mum used to watch it with me. When I was about 14-15, so mid 90s, my Mum and I got on the tube after shopping on Oxford St and Floella got on and sat opposite us. My Mum nudged me and we both smiled at her....and she gave me the most beautiful, huge smile because she must have known I was the right age to have watched her on Playschool. She was radiant- gorgeous skin and just had a lovely energy about her. It's a nice memory!
My brother was at junior school with Floellaā€™s nephew. We knew about her ā€œ This Is Your Lifeā€ show before she did. Nephew was sworn to secrecy but was only 7 ā˜ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
there are 3: bladder, vagina, asshole

sorry the vulva has 4 holes

ā€˜On either side of the vagina are another two tiny holes. These are the greater vestibular ducts, leading to the greater vestibular glands. Their job is to secrete a lubricating fluid when youā€™re aroused, which gets the vulva good and wet.ā€™

The greater vestibular ducts are also known as Bartholinā€™s glands. Yes, theyā€™re named after a man.

Thatā€™s four holes and counting, but wait, thereā€™s more! The urethra has a pair, too, known as the lesser urethral ducts (also called Skeneā€™s glands), which lead to the lesser urethral glands.

ā€˜These are homologous to the prostate, and sometimes secrete a whitish fluid when aroused (female ejaculation),ā€™ the experts said. ā€˜These glands arenā€™t usually counted as a main hole as theyā€™re very small, but they can be seen with the naked eye.ā€™

so a woman has 5!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

ā€˜On either side of the vagina are another two tiny holes. These are the greater vestibular ducts, leading to the greater vestibular glands. Their job is to secrete a lubricating fluid when youā€™re aroused, which gets the vulva good and wet.ā€™

The greater vestibular ducts are also known as Bartholinā€™s glands. Yes, theyā€™re named after a man.

Thatā€™s four holes and counting, but wait, thereā€™s more! The urethra has a pair, too, known as the lesser urethral ducts (also called Skeneā€™s glands), which lead to the lesser urethral glands.

ā€˜These are homologous to the prostate, and sometimes secrete a whitish fluid when aroused (female ejaculation),ā€™ the experts said. ā€˜These glands arenā€™t usually counted as a main hole as theyā€™re very small, but they can be seen with the naked eye.ā€™

so a woman has 5!

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.the turns this thread takes šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Plus every day is a school day!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

so a woman has 5!
Bloody hell, Iā€™m almost a colander!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
JLO getting dragged on TikTok.. finally the mask has dropped.. scooby doo reveals the villain .. sheā€™s a massive bleep by all accounts

Reactions: 25
JLO getting dragged on TikTok.. finally the mask has dropped.. scooby doo reveals the villain .. sheā€™s a massive bleep by all accounts
What are they saying? There have been stories about her being a ridiculous diva for years - what has she done now?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.