Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand Bucky. All my pals used to drink it back in the day but it gave me the boak just smelling it.
I went to Buckfast Abbey years ago and bought a bottle. It swiftly got poured down the sink 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On another forum I frequent from time to time I once saw a guy get absolutely rinsed for referring to the labia as the left clit. Yes he thought the labia was indeed the clit a right and left one. I feel sorry for his female partner if he has one 😆😂😆
<fetches notepad and pen>
<quickly scribbles some notes>

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love, love, LOVE Floella ❤
Floella Benjamin is my favourite EVER celebrity spot. I loved Playschool as a kid, my Mum used to watch it with me. When I was about 14-15, so mid 90s, my Mum and I got on the tube after shopping on Oxford St and Floella got on and sat opposite us. My Mum nudged me and we both smiled at her....and she gave me the most beautiful, huge smile because she must have known I was the right age to have watched her on Playschool. She was radiant- gorgeous skin and just had a lovely energy about her. It's a nice memory!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Floella Benjamin is my favourite EVER celebrity spot. I loved Playschool as a kid, my Mum used to watch it with me. When I was about 14-15, so mid 90s, my Mum and I got on the tube after shopping on Oxford St and Floella got on and sat opposite us. My Mum nudged me and we both smiled at her....and she gave me the most beautiful, huge smile because she must have known I was the right age to have watched her on Playschool. She was radiant- gorgeous skin and just had a lovely energy about her. It's a nice memory!
I was disappointed she wasn't wearing her trademark polo mint earrings at BAFTA 😂

Reactions: 14
It gets used a bit in Ireland too.
My parents are Irish but for the first 11 yrs of their marriage they lived in Germany and then the UK so they lost some of the colloquialisms. Growing up in Ireland when everyone else spoke about getting the messages, washing the ware, doing the hoovering and putting things in the hot press, we did the shopping, washed dishes, vacuumed and kept towels in the airing cupboard. I was probably seen as a female version of Derry Girls’ “wee English boy James”.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Minge is my favourite word! To the point that when I mean to say to my sister “I’ll see you in a min”,
I actually say “see you in a minge” (or sometimes even mingit)
I once said 'Crunchy bleep Cornflakes' by mistake and I have no idea why. Worse, I said it to my mum and her best friend. (Still embarrassed decades later).

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.