Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the BAFTAs, any one have any experiences with Romesh Ranganathan?! I’ve always found him funny, my husband watches ALOTO and he’s hilarious on that, his humour can be quite brutal, but I work with chefs, so I’m used to that.
I remember reading an interview with his wife years ago, when he was getting big on the stand up scene, and she said she didn’t mind him ripping the piss out of her and the kids, because he’s not like it at home. She also said something that always stuck with me, which I thought was funny. “Sex when you’re married is a bit like making risotto at home, it’s all very nice and everything, but honestly, who can be arsed?!” 😂😂😂
Anyway I really hope nobody jumps on this and says he’s a prick. I’d be gutted 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re the BAFTAs, any one have any experiences with Romesh Ranganathan?! I’ve always found him funny, my husband watches ALOTO and he’s hilarious on that, his humour can be quite brutal, but I work with chefs, so I’m used to that.
I remember reading an interview with his wife years ago, when he was getting big on the stand up scene, and she said she didn’t mind him ripping the piss out of her and the kids, because he’s not like it at home. She also said something that always stuck with me, which I thought was funny. “Sex when you’re married is a bit like making risotto at home, it’s all very nice and everything, but honestly, who can be arsed?!” 😂😂😂
Anyway I really hope nobody jumps on this and says he’s a prick. I’d be gutted 😭
I love him cos he's vegan and an Arsenal fan like me. I would also be gutted to hear he's a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I raise you 'clit' :sick:
Many moons ago a partner used it and that was the end of that for me. Revolting.
On another forum I frequent from time to time I once saw a guy get absolutely rinsed for referring to the labia as the left clit. Yes he thought the labia was indeed the clit a right and left one. I feel sorry for his female partner if he has one 😆😂😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.