Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorraine Kelly is one of those people who for very inexplicable reasons has reached national treasure status. Even though she is untalented, lazy and most people find her a massive irritant. Is it because apart from the tax avoidance thing there hasn't been a massive scandal about her?
My mum has an irrational hatred of her and always calls her lazy. Apparently every time she puts Lorraine in it’s never Lorraine so ‘why is it her name’. I don’t think she’s realised that when she was watching it was because she was off with me for school holidays, and that’s why L was also off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the audience appreciation of LK was muted, including from her husband.

The stand up was led by her chief sycophant Mark Hayes? So called fashion expert who wouldn’t have a career if it wasn’t for her. I noticed Andi Peters was reluctant to stand. I get the sense that LK is only chirpy to the big people. The ones lower than her probably wouldn’t get a nod from her. Judi Love seems a decent sort to me. Self effacing, grateful for all her recent chances, but was also a social worker so has seen real hardship and unsung heroes. I trust her judgment here.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Fud in Glasgow is similar to fanny as a word.

In Aberdeen the word fud is closer to bleep.

Saying that in Glasgow , bleep is more widely used and not quite as offensive there. Quite often it’s a term of endearment.

Here endeth the lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shouldn’t Lorraine Kelly been nominated in the ‘best actress’ category considering she’s acting Lorraine Kelly

What I want to know is how she’s even on tv. I don’t know one single person that enjoys seeing / hearing her on their tv screens. Ever

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lorraine Kelly is one of those people who for very inexplicable reasons has reached national treasure status. Even though she is untalented, lazy and most people find her a massive irritant. Is it because apart from the tax avoidance thing there hasn't been a massive scandal about her?
There’s the growler. But I suppose all women have one so not that scandalous 🤣

• Haha
We were quite mystified too. Lovely Dame Floella rightly got a very different response. I’ve been at an event with her and she talks about her Playschool babies a lot. And everyone in the room responds. I used to work with her brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
We were quite mystified too. Lovely Dame Floella rightly got a very different response. I’ve been at an event with her and she talks about her Playschool babies a lot. And everyone in the room responds. I used to work with her brother.
How incredible does Dame Floella look for 74? :eek: She has barely aged in 40 odd years since I was watching her as a child on Play School. In fact I realise this would have been 1976-77, so closer to 50 years. She looks younger than I do!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
How incredible does Dame Floella look for 74? :eek: She has barely aged in 40 odd years since I was watching her as a child on Play School. In fact I realise this would have been 1976-77, so closer to 50 years. She looks younger than I do!
Love, love, LOVE Floella ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I noticed how toned Floella's
arms were last night she never looks 74 . A lovely woman .

Reactions: 29
I see we weren’t the only people who picked up on Judi Love last night. Looks like she spoke for the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That's because she is authentic. I'm not sure were Brian Cox got the 'she's real' line from. I thought he'd have been very pissed off with someone trying to avoid paying their tax. Will the real Lorraine Kelly please stand up.

Reactions: 30
Have any of you read the book ‘The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo’? The plot sounds so similar to all this stuff allegedly going on in Hollywood that stars are doing to hide their true sexuality; makes me wonder the book was really meant to be a clever exposé.
Ooooo, I havent read that one…that’s definitely doing on my reading list!
---
Just catching up on the BAFTAs, Judi Love looked like she smelt tit when Lorraine Kelly finished her acceptance speech
DIDNT SHE!!!!! What went on there I wonder!!! 🤣 She ain’t no Lorrraine fan :-D

• Haha
They are going to talk about it on Loose Women in a while - Monday.
Pretty sure there’ll be another explanation for Judi’s face, maybe something along the lines of being sat in the same position for a long time or being hungry/thirsty. Anything but an actual issue with Lorraine or her speech (or the truth)

Reactions: 17
They are going to talk about it on Loose Women in a while - Monday.
They’ll never say ‘oh yeah, she hates Lorraine, loads of people do’. It’ll be an hour of inane gossip and bollocks opinions that amount to nothing.
Did I ever mention I hate Loose Women? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fud in Glasgow is similar to fanny as a word.

In Aberdeen the word fud is closer to bleep.

Saying that in Glasgow , bleep is more widely used and not quite as offensive there. Quite often it’s a term of endearment.

Here endeth the lesson.
You can get a fanny bomb. Haven't tried one myself. Though that bar was in Ayr so that's probably why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest, at the time I assumed it was just bad timing and she was reacting to something else. It wouldn’t be great at ITV to publicly diss Lorraine. It was just funny.

Reactions: 9
It’s all good with Judi and Lorraine (swipe left after watching the first video)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.