Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he looks really dirty with those tattoos.. it’s like an artist has scribbled on an art pad drawing all sorts.. no uniformity.. every space used..
He's said before he finds the pain addictive. He is 100% a sub, I'm willing to bet money on it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A submissive is a person who takes the submissive role in BDSM sexual activities

Reactions: 5
Just saw this on TikTok. Yuk!
I was expecting his eyebrows to get washed off - they're SO dark, they're really distracting.

I know Victoria's fashion line gets a lot of criticism but I've seen some raving about her kohl eye pencils (probably stupidly priced). I bought a load of 99p skincare from Farmfoods yesterday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I didn't know any better I would have thought Sarah Lancashire was pissed off at the Baftas despite her win. 🤔
And also the best actor Timothy Spall, I got the impression he didn't have long left on this planet of ours.
Don't know why, I just got the feeling watching them. 🤷🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
God he looks really dirty with those tattoos.. it’s like an artist has scribbled on an art pad drawing all sorts.. no uniformity.. every space used..
Arms like lumps of Stilton!!!
---
Just catching up on the BAFTAs, Judi Love looked like she smelt tit when Lorraine Kelly finished her acceptance speech
I noticed that too! Serious WTF face going on

Reactions: 10
I didn’t have Brian Cox down as someone that blows smoke up peoples arses, especially Lorraine’s, but here we are 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe she was better back then in the 80s on TV AM as a serious journalist, but many, MANY years of having her own show has rotted her brain. “It’s so good to see yoooooooo” is the only phrase she ever uses! BAFTA my bloody arse. What a mockery

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lorraine Kelly is one of those people who for very inexplicable reasons has reached national treasure status. Even though she is untalented, lazy and most people find her a massive irritant. Is it because apart from the tax avoidance thing there hasn't been a massive scandal about her?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I got bloody confused by "messages", forget what it meant in English.
My Scottish relatives should have told me - I mean I'm part Scottish so I need to know!
ETA. Just looked it up:

"going grocery shopping"
If someone in Scotland says they're going out to do "the messages," that means they are going grocery shopping. A person shopping for their messages.
A few years back, a few friends and I were on the bevvy one night and got the idea to update the Scottish dictionary/slang words. The ones you see online and in books for the most part seem to have died out these days and depending on where you are from in Scotland, it can mean something different. We got quite a bit along then forgot about it.
---
What the heck was Lorraine winning a BAFTA for???
Playing the part of Lorraine Kelly? remember what you see on TV is not really her, it's just a role she plays.....or that was her excuse anyway to dodge paying more tax.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t Lorraine Kelly been nominated in the ‘best actress’ category considering she’s acting Lorraine Kelly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
While we’re talking older men, Steve Coogan actually looked fanciable at the BAFTAS. Maybe it was the hair. Jeff Goldblum looks great too.

Siobhan Finneran looks 🔥
Coogan, I would, even in his best Partridge jumper. I think it’s because I know he’s pure filth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.