Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its bad enough that several tit soap stars and ex news readers have infiltrated MP/AMships

Theres her from Corrie - Tracy Brabin
Then theres newstypes - Martin Bell, Rhun ap Iorworth

No doubt more - but they are the main ones I remember... oh and Giles Brandreth.
Glenda Jackson, being the only MP to have won an Oscar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cindy Crawford very much likes the company of ladies! My friend was one of 2 in a little session!!
Have any of you read the book ‘The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo’? The plot sounds so similar to all this stuff allegedly going on in Hollywood that stars are doing to hide their true sexuality; makes me wonder the book was really meant to be a clever exposé.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
While we’re talking older men, Steve Coogan actually looked fanciable at the BAFTAS. Maybe it was the hair. Jeff Goldblum looks great too.

Siobhan Finneran looks 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Beckham vid. I hope those acids burn his nasty tats.

And you are NOT getting a knighthood!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Steve Coogan has become inexplicably handsome recently . He’s aged bizarrely well, who gets better looking as they get older? Weird.

Reactions: 18
I got bloody confused by "messages", forget what it meant in English.
My Scottish relatives should have told me - I mean I'm part Scottish so I need to know!
ETA. Just looked it up:

"going grocery shopping"
If someone in Scotland says they're going out to do "the messages," that means they are going grocery shopping. A person shopping for their messages.
I learnt that one from Isa in Still Game and I say it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Binge watched Rob and Rylans Grand Tour on iplayer, and in the Rome episode he talks about what a negative impact bring the joke act on x factor has had on him. Basically he can't sing anymore.

I'm not a rylan fan, but thought it was a good series

Reactions: 17
George Clooney is 100% gay. My friend has worked on a few films with him.

Whilst Amal is never anywhere to be seen, his male "hairdresser" and male "security" live with him on location on all his projects and are always with him.

Reader, they are neither hairstylists nor security.
Friend of a friend (seriously) was at their wedding. I concur.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Amal is getting some on the side if the Clooney thing is true,and I think it is given everything I've read about him.His first marriage was really weird too and very much clouded in mystery.

Reactions: 15
Its bad enough that several tit soap stars and ex news readers have infiltrated MP/AMships

Theres her from Corrie - Tracy Brabin
Then theres newstypes - Martin Bell, Rhun ap Iorworth

No doubt more - but they are the main ones I remember... oh and Giles Brandreth.
Pete Wishart from Runrig and Big Country.

Reactions: 5
George Clooney is 100% gay. My friend has worked on a few films with him.

Whilst Amal is never anywhere to be seen, his male "hairdresser" and male "security" live with him on location on all his projects and are always with him.

Reader, they are neither hairstylists nor security.
My son met him when he worked for 3 months in New York at the United Nations and said he was a very beautiful man

Reactions: 15
That Beckham vid. I hope those acids burn his nasty tats.

And you are NOT getting a knighthood!
She'll be filming him doing a tit soon and we'll be watching him wipe his arse with VB scented toilet roll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up on the BAFTAs, Judi Love looked like she smelt tit when Lorraine Kelly finished her acceptance speech

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.