Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are either of them Bruno Mars though?

Seriously, I can’t believe someone would go to the bother of a fake marriage and kids (I know they’re real) just to cover up their sexuality. He’s not that bleeping important and he’s not leading man material any more so what does it matter? Is he hoping to run for president one day?
It's just so sad and strange, isn't it?

It's funny you mentioned being president; that's exactly what I said to my mate. I think his end game is politics and the top job at the White House, which is a big reason he married Amal and had kids.
---
Are they a throuple?
George is the filling in their sandwich 🥪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why astounded? I have lesbian friends half your friend’s age and they have come up against prejudice, abuse and aggro.

Someone born lesbian in the 1950s/60s would have had an even worse time of it.
Just because I knew so many friends in her age group who were much more relaxed about identity. I'm about 10 years younger so I have some idea, I'd like to think. There was a lot more going on with her, but not really relevant here. I was always very encouraging of her.

I hear 'fud' a lot, being Glaswegian!! but one that sends my friend from zero to batshit is being called a 'boot'.

Reactions: 10
His "marriage" to "human rights lawyer" Amal is as real as a £3 note which is as real as her "career".

The biggest sham in Hollywood. He is a wrong 'un and I pray he gets exposed.
What makes him a “wrong un”? Pretending to be straight or is there more to it?

Reactions: 8

Seriously, I can’t believe someone would go to the bother of a fake marriage and kids (I know they’re real) just to cover up their sexuality. He’s not that bleeping important and he’s not leading man material any more so what does it matter? Is he hoping to run for president one day?
Is he hoping to run for president one day!! Yes that would be it.. Also there was an incident that happened with a young male in lake como.. I think it was quite a serious one.. As George decided to “settle down” tout sweet.. Hence Amal et babies..
---
What makes him a “wrong un”? Pretending to be straight or is there more to it?
There is more to it..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why are so many celebrities linked with running for president? I can’t think of other countries where they want to become politicians. Do they not realise it’s an actual job with responsibilities or am I being naive and it’s not a real job with responsibilities?
It seems like anyone can throw their hat in the ring and get their name linked to it (The Rock, Meghan, Kanye, Clooney etc)

Amal Clooney had the worst fake pregnancy ever. They were so careful to make sure that they avoided saying she gave birth in case they had to back track.

“This morning Amal and George welcomed Ella and Alexander Clooney into their lives,” said the statement. “Ella, Alexander and Amal are all healthy, happy and doing fine. George is sedated and should recover in a few days.”

Oh! The japes! Let’s get a tit joke in to try and distract people from the weird wording.
They didn't even bother to hide it very well. Amal was playing tennis on a public court only a few weeks after supposedly having a c section.

Why are so many celebrities linked with running for president? I can’t think of other countries where they want to become politicians. Do they not realise it’s an actual job with responsibilities or am I being naive and it’s not a real job with responsibilities?
It seems like anyone can throw their hat in the ring and get their name linked to it (The Rock, Meghan, Kanye, Clooney etc)
Started with Reagan that, I reckon. I know I’m British and our politicians suck balls, but I find it totally bizarre that in a country the size of the US, the best they can come up with as front runners are Donald Trump and a senile old duffer who shits his pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Zelenskyy was an actor or comedian or something. Very odd transition.

Reactions: 15

I was going to say he's getting a bit old for that if he doesn't get a move on but going by recent form the Yanks seems to like their presidential candidates to have one foot in the grave.

Same. In this house we do an impression of John Hannah's Co-Op ad going "gud with fud". It's suddenly even funnier 😂😂😂
THATS JOHN HANNAH IN THE ADVERT?!
Adding to the list of things I discovered shamefully late, like yesterday (lol) when I found out Dave grohl was in nirvana (yes, really. lol.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I wish we could have a comedienne/actor for pm. Would spice it up a bit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no clue where it comes from but here in Scotland a lady's undercarriage is called fud but it's usually used to call out someone who has done something daft along the lines of 'Ya bloody fud!'. My mum hates the word with a vengeance to the point she will get mad if it is said. She swears like a trooper and it's her second language like most Scots but if anyone ever says that one word in front of her, she goes nuclear.
---

There have been rumours about him and Rande Gerber for years. For a while, Harry Styles was supposed to be in a threesome with them according to stories and they ended up falling out for a bit because one was jealous when the other was spending 'time' with him. It admittedly sounds mad but with the stuff that is coming out, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one day it is revealed to be true.
Cindy Crawford very much likes the company of ladies! My friend was one of 2 in a little session!!

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I wish we could have a comedienne/actor for pm. Would spice it up a bit 😁
Its bad enough that several tit soap stars and ex news readers have infiltrated MP/AMships

Theres her from Corrie - Tracy Brabin
Then theres newstypes - Martin Bell, Rhun ap Iorworth

No doubt more - but they are the main ones I remember... oh and Giles Brandreth.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.