Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can still get it, I've had it installed on my laptop for a while but rarely venture there as its a stealer of time:

Leisure Suit Larry was another I lost days too, I adored him, though probably not very PC now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can still get it, I've had it installed on my laptop for a while but rarely venture there as its a stealer of time:

Leisure Suit Larry was another I lost days too, I adored him, though probably not very PC now.
Oh this is a path I both really want to go down and at the same time know I shouldn't...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh this is a path I both really want to go down and at the same time know I shouldn't...
Do it.... I know I will be on my personal work laptop thats a gaming beast - clients all on study leave barring their exam days so until the new intake hit I'm sat listening to Absolute 80s mooching all the dark corners of Tattle I never ventured to before - learning about loads of 'new' z lister wastrels.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't you worry, she'll be appearing very soon in something I'm sure. The Carters are probably fuming North West got in first.
She's in the Lion King prequel Mufasa voicing Kiara, which will be released in a few months. It will suck but no doubt it will get her other roles.

Edit: just noticed others have already pointed it out...oh well.

Reactions: 7
Over plucking in the 90s was horrendous. Mine never grew back, just a pencil thin line of hair 🙄 thank god for microblading ✋️🤣
I like a narrower eyebrow - they go with my hair and my small face. Sadly, nothing stops mine growing, despite beauticians not wanting to take mine as small as I want in case they don't. Even having a scar on the end of my right one has made no difference whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Huckleberry and Marmaduke are cartoon dogs-I am not sure 🤔 if everyone knows that tidbit. How thoughtful of Bear to burden them with his stupidity

Reactions: 16
Seemingly harmless things that make me feel absolute inexplicable rage number 259 - the way Brooklyn Beckham always has his eyes half closed. I think he probably thinks he looks sexy. He doesn’t. He just looks gormless.
Gormless is such a descriptive word.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Leisure suit Larry was FILTHY! I loved it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My Mum had the Miss Mary of Sweden corsets, hers were the ones with suspenders attached to them for the stockings . She never went a day without wearing a corset , up until about 3 years ago . She's 92 now so l don't think they did her any harm 😂
A previous poster says corsets were meant to be supportive, do you think that’s helped her spine and helped her posture?

Reactions: 1
Miss Mary of Sweden is still going strong. They still sell corsetry, although the products are now called bodyshapers and "shaping panties".

Reactions: 6
After a god awful day the comments on this thread have given me a very much needed giggle! Especially the Barry Keoghan ones! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember somebody saying she was like those American Candy Stores
Full of crap and could be found on every West End high street at one point?

When she first started out, a few blokes I knew from Kilburn/Camden said they’d been there

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.