Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, I don't care gay or not but I think he's just trying to remain in the headlines and relevant.
I think he’s also started to believe the nonsense he comes out with. His Twitter page is insane, I swear he’s on hard drugs. I don’t get why conservatives like him because he’s going against their views as well.

Reactions: 11
Completely random but did anyone used to play Theme Hospital on the PC years ago? Brooklyn reminds me of the patients with ‘bloaty head’. Really hope someone knows what I’m talking about as it gets me every time!
This one?
Theme-hospital-Nel-Antopina-696x442.jpg

I think I see it 😂

My Dad and I loved Rollercoaster Tycoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Completely random but did anyone used to play Theme Hospital on the PC years ago? Brooklyn reminds me of the patients with ‘bloaty head’. Really hope someone knows what I’m talking about as it gets me every time!
Oh my god :ROFLMAO: This is the last place I expected to see a Theme Hospital reference! I absolutely loved that game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yay, we need to campaign for Theme Hospital to be updated and brought back. Wasn't there a psychiatric condition called TV Personality disorder?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh, the roll-on!! I went on a one-woman strike from wearing them when I was about 16. Of course I was happy to pay 40-50 quid for them years later when Mad Men style called for 'shapewear'.
Anyone remember cross your heart bras? Oh my god, torpedo tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Barrymore just came onto my FYP on TikTok and I blame this thread entirely 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yay, we need to campaign for Theme Hospital to be updated and brought back. Wasn't there a psychiatric condition called TV Personality disorder?
The absolute surge of terror when you heard 'incoming patients with the squits' ...
20240508_200931.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was OBSESSED with Theme Hospital and I’ve never met anyone else who knows it!

I think of Transparency every time I lick a yogurt lid 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Two Point Hospital is a very close match, for Switch and I think some other consoles

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.