Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this comment.. there has been rumblings about Kim K’s involvement with Diddy.. She could be up to her neck in what went on or not..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You can still get it, I've had it installed on my laptop for a while but rarely venture there as its a stealer of time:

Leisure Suit Larry was another I lost days too, I adored him, though probably not very PC now.
I can still hear "the hospital administrator is cheating" 🤣 also I think there is a thread somewhere on Tattle, for nostalgic gaming chat!

But what I actually came here to say is, wtf is going on with Kate Beckinsale's recent Instagram posts? Ps. Content warning for fake testicle hanging out of the bottom of a pair of trousers and reference to prolapse.

1000149067.jpg
1000149068.jpg
1000149069.jpg
1000149070.jpg
1000149071.jpg
1000149072.jpg
1000149073.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just came across this comment.. there has been rumblings about Kim K’s involvement with Diddy.. She could be up to her neck in what went on or not..
Justin Bieber was failed by seemingly every single adult he came into contact with for the first two decades of his life, there’s video footage of him being sexually assaulted in front of an audience ffs. I doubt Kim even cracks the top 10 of People Who Hurt Justin Bieber.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I can still hear "the hospital administrator is cheating" 🤣 also I think there is a thread somewhere on Tattle, for nostalgic gaming chat!

But what I actually came here to say is, wtf is going on with Kate Beckinsale's recent Instagram posts? Ps. Content warning for fake testicle hanging out of the bottom of a pair of trousers and reference to prolapse.

Really!! Its like one flew over the cuckoos nest.: probably she is pissed over people saying she went in for cosmetic surgery instead of medical treatment.. she has said that she accepts growing older.. that she went for medical treatment not cosmetic surgery.. people can be absolute shites at times

Reactions: 4
Ed Sheeran went under the radar at the met. I mean....

Screenshot_20240509_034920_Instagram.jpg

Quite like these two looks though

Screenshot_20240509_034958_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7

She has to have been hacked, surely!!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Looks like she’s also deleted the post denying she’s had plastic surgery. It appears to me like she having a tantrum about something. Maybe step away from the internet for a while instead of shitposting, Kate?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
A previous poster says corsets were meant to be supportive, do you think that’s helped her spine and helped her posture?
Funny you have said that but since she has stopped wearing them , she is plagued by pain in her back and hips .
I don't know if that is connected 😕 and l have never thought about it before you said.

Reactions: 4
I think the colour is nice but the cut doesn't suit him.
It's so badly fitted, and I think he is too short to pull off that colour (I'm short myself). Darker would have been more flattering. Also, he needs some posing advice on red carpet lol

Reactions: 10
I can't name any one reason to dislike him, but there's just that 'something' about him that sets off some kind of 6th sense in me. I have absolutely no idea why though.
Same. Just can't put my finger on it. He has that red flag aura 😬

Reactions: 5
I know Kim K has a kid called Saint. I'm still hoping she has another and calls it Greavsie. (One for the oldies, obvs).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.