Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moist is a word that 99% of the time is gross and then it's used in relation to cake and it's perfectly fine in that context. Panties is NEVER fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Moist is a word that 99% of the time is gross and then it's used in relation to cake and it's perfectly fine in that context. Panties is NEVER fine.
Im glad I’m not American nor have I ever had sex with one because any man telling me he’s gonna rip my panties off would be met with a dust cloud of sand from my Sahara fanny so fast 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Moist is NEVER fine! :ROFLMAO: Just say ‘this cake isn’t dry at all’ and everyone will realise what you mean and thank you for not using the m word.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I present to you ladies and gents.... my mate Dave the builder and his world famous

Sweaty Moist Gusset

hanging nonchalantly below his ample bollocks cupping gently the slow relentless drip of his crack moisture.

I thank you!! The toilets are situated at the rear of the auditorium. Mind you don't trip on the two small steps as Dave has just left for a cracking tit thats just crowning after threatening for the last hour, lads!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen Zoe Ball’s mum died in 12 weeks since her diagnosis, no wonder she was taking time off the radio. Horrible disease

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Im glad I’m not American nor have I ever had sex with one because any man telling me he’s gonna rip my panties off would be met with a dust cloud of sand from my Sahara fanny so fast 🤢
I'd still be a virgin.

😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s got brass balls considering she looks like my granny bumbling around in her housecoat. duck off Anna I might not have your money but I can pull a better look together from H&M

And her hair looks like Lego hair.
I can’t imagine what the hell Bill Nighy sees in her, they’re a most unlikely couple

Reactions: 14
You
Would that be sandy fanny - your vagina? or the American fanny- your arse?

I hate pantyhose. Its tights dammit, it's tights!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate the way plural words have been dropped - eg a shoe, a trouser, a lip. Why can’t people speak correctly?🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.