Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely random but did anyone used to play Theme Hospital on the PC years ago? Brooklyn reminds me of the patients with ‘bloaty head’. Really hope someone knows what I’m talking about as it gets me every time!
OMG. Yes. I see it.

As an aside. Bloody LOVED TH.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All this Met Gala talk and I can’t believe no one has mentioned Barry Keoghan turning up as the Artful Dodger/Willy Wonka. It’s like what someone who’s been told to dress classy would wear because they think it’s ‘posh’. ‘I know, a TOP HAT!!!’
View attachment 2922472
Yeah being Irish it’s more Larry Leprechaun/ Darby O Gill than Willy Wonka though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely random but did anyone used to play Theme Hospital on the PC years ago? Brooklyn reminds me of the patients with ‘bloaty head’. Really hope someone knows what I’m talking about as it gets me every time!
A cheat is running the hospital…..
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I loved Theme Hospital. My doctors always ended up having nervous breakdowns and my handymen went mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG. Yes. I see it.

As an aside. Bloody LOVED TH.
Have you played Two Point Hospital?

It's essentially a spiritual successor to Theme Hospital, iirc made by some of the same people.

On which subject, I really want a remake of Creatures 2, but iirc there are some annoying license issues which mean it probably won't happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what the food situation is at the Met Gala. I do love a fancy canapé. But a silence would probably descend if you were gluttonous enough to actually eat something.
I bet Sam Smith filled his plate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Great in sixties,when we wore stockings then British Homestores bought out roll ons,bloody great £6.99P .Not high up but just right,but they wore out after couple of months.🤣
Oh, the roll-on!! I went on a one-woman strike from wearing them when I was about 16. Of course I was happy to pay 40-50 quid for them years later when Mad Men style called for 'shapewear'.

Reactions: 5
They're probably quite supportive if worn properly.

I had to wear a corset type thing for a while when I had a prolapsed disc. I still wear one now if I'm doing the gardening or something. It was great as far as wearing jeans was concerned but let's just say it moved my muffin top to under my boobs. :ROFLMAO:
I have a corset type thingy for my back, I was given it when I was pregnant and have used it ever since when needed. I couldn't be without it now but it's not very flattering lol.

Reactions: 7
When I was pregnant I was given a giant tubigrip for my middle. It was brilliant and frankly did the same job as shapewear.

Reactions: 7
Seemingly harmless things that make me feel absolute inexplicable rage number 259 - the way Brooklyn Beckham always has his eyes half closed. I think he probably thinks he looks sexy. He doesn’t. He just looks gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Idk if someone mentioned this during the Bear Grylls chat, but his son Marmaduke went to Eton. The name probably isn't too out of place there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.