Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh ffs, North West has been cast in a Lion King production at Hollywood Bowl

But, but she got the part entirely because of her enormous talent and years of hard work! It’s nothing whatsoever to do with her parents.
*eyes roll so far I can see out of the back of my bleeping head*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
But, but she got the part entirely because of her enormous talent and years of hard work! It’s nothing whatsoever to do with her parents.
*eyes roll so far I can see out of the back of my bleeping head*

That kid - and the Kardashian kids, will grow up to be absolute MONSTERS. No boundaries, everything handed to them on a plate and no idea of reality.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My theory is that Andrew Tate is gay and can’t come to terms with his sexuality so is using misogyny, homophobia and racism as a way to ‘prove’ his manliness and or divert away from his true identity.
View attachment 2922910View attachment 2922911
You know what, I don't care gay or not but I think he's just trying to remain in the headlines and relevant. Utter bellend. He wants jail, there's nice ones in Russia, see if he likes them.

Reactions: 29
They're not corsets is the main reason why. Proper corsets, like the ones women wore regularly up to the early 20thC, were not meant to be constricting or to make you thinner, they were supportive. Although obviously women could, and probably did, fasten them in a way as to be flattering, sort of like a proto shape wear.

The idea that corsets were painful or restrictive or women were forcibly laced into them so tightly they couldn't breathe or move is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood. Women rode horses, looked after children and did manual labour wearing corsets.

Tight-lacing, to create extremely thin waists, was a fairly niche fashion for a short period in the Victorian era.

Waist trainers is a more accurate name for the restrictive vanity garments pushed by the likes of the Kardashians.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk 😂
I remember my mother wearing corsets, and they always seemed to have hundreds of hooks and eyes on them to fasten. I couldn't understand how she would wear them during hot weather. They were made by Miss Mary of Sweden if anyone can remember their bras etc that always looked like they could stop bullets lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember my mother wearing corsets, and they always seemed to have hundreds of hooks and eyes on them to fasten. I couldn't understand how she would wear them during hot weather. They were made by Miss Mary of Sweden if anyone can remember their bras etc that always looked like they could stop bullets lol.
My Mum always had a 'pantie girdle' . I suppose we call them shaper pants these days but pantie girdles were a lot stiffer and stronger.

Reactions: 20
My Mum always had a 'pantie girdle' . I suppose we call them shaper pants these days but pantie girdles were a lot stiffer and stronger.
My mother had those as well, she had quite the selection of that sort of thing. I remember her buying Spanx when they first came out and despite mine and my dad's best team effort we couldn't get them on her lol and we were knackered from trying!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My Mum had the Miss Mary of Sweden corsets, hers were the ones with suspenders attached to them for the stockings . She never went a day without wearing a corset , up until about 3 years ago . She's 92 now so l don't think they did her any harm 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My Mum had the Miss Mary of Sweden corsets, hers were the ones with suspenders attached to them for the stockings . She never went a day without wearing a corset , up until about 3 years ago . She's 92 now so l don't think they did her any harm 😂
They're probably quite supportive if worn properly.

I had to wear a corset type thing for a while when I had a prolapsed disc. I still wear one now if I'm doing the gardening or something. It was great as far as wearing jeans was concerned but let's just say it moved my muffin top to under my boobs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don't need a corset for support though, that's what your skeleton and muscles do. People who didn't wear them didn't keel over. If you rely on a corset then your muscles atrophy and you end up in a right state.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Great in sixties,when we wore stockings then British Homestores bought out roll ons,bloody great £6.99P .Not high up but just right,but they wore out after couple of months.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My theory is that Andrew Tate is gay and can’t come to terms with his sexuality so is using misogyny, homophobia and racism as a way to ‘prove’ his manliness and or divert away from his true identity.
View attachment 2922910View attachment 2922911
I hate to say this but I'm pretty sure Trump is more famous than Tate. I bet Tate fancies Trump deep down and can't get over it. Poor diddums.
---
Ugh, and I thought my job was awful :sick: :sick: :sick:
Imagine growing up in the medieval era and aspiring to be a poo monitor. King's secrets and good pay would not be enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.