Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did enjoy it, but I didn’t think it was anywhere near as good as the first one. I can imagine though how difficult it is to develop new characters, when she’s got a ready made set of fairly well developed ones at hand.
the Helen one was always going to be a tricky one, because there’s no obvious plot for her, though I’d have quite liked her to be free and single rather than coupled up like the rest of them! I’m not sure who I’d want to see next, but I’d be surprised if another one didn’t include the death of one of their parents.
Yes they’re in their 80s now and we barely saw her dad in this one, he only got one line. It’s tricky, I love the characters so much but sequels means she has to dismantle the happy ever afters, which may be realistic to life but I don’t like it.

Reactions: 8
It's on twitter if you just look for 'Stephen Hendry Ear'. Some man in the background of a SH interview leans down and nibbles on the earlobe of a boy aged about 10. It is beyond creepy.
There was a daily mail article about it yesterday, apparently South Yorkshire police are looking into it.
I don't know if its worse of the man was s stranger or known to the lad.
It's revolting. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There was a daily mail article about it yesterday, apparently South Yorkshire police are looking into it.
I don't know if its worse of the man was s stranger or known to the lad.
It's revolting. Poor kid.
He's the boys double it's clearly his dad

• Sad
Did anyone see ITV news at 10. Rageh Omaar was taken ill live on air?
yes it was worrying. and yet itv still let him carrying on presenting despite a nurse ringing itv saying it was clearly a serious medical emergency and he needed to be seen straight away.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It's on twitter if you just look for 'Stephen Hendry Ear'. Some man in the background of a SH interview leans down and nibbles on the earlobe of a boy aged about 10. It is beyond creepy.
People are saying it's his wife or girlfriend but very boyish looking 😨

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yes it was worrying. and yet itv still let him carrying on presenting despite a nurse ringing itv saying it was clearly a serious medical emergency and he needed to be seen straight away.
i thought that too - i didn’t see it live but there were so many people on twitter at the time saying something was obviously wrong and yet he still continued. surely they have a standby in the studio to take over in case of emergencies like this?

the clip in the bbc article is really worrying, he’s struggling so much to focus. i hope it isn’t a tia/something similar.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
the clip in the bbc article is really worrying, he’s struggling so much to focus. i hope it isn’t a tia/something similar.
I feel like with how cagey they're being about it, it probably wasn't something like a stroke.

Reactions: 3
I feel like with how cagey they're being about it, it probably wasn't something like a stroke.
i don’t know if they’re being cagey as such, more that they’re being respectful of how much to say (and he might not want them to say anything at all). it does seem a breach on their side to not have pulled him from the broadcast when something was clearly wrong though.

Reactions: 14
i thought that too - i didn’t see it live but there were so many people on twitter at the time saying something was obviously wrong and yet he still continued. surely they have a standby in the studio to take over in case of emergencies like this?

I really doubt they have standbys for this circumstance as it would be so rare. I remember when Andrew Cotter was sick during the six nations commentary once, Jonathan Davies was there as pundit and had to carry on by himself until half time when they pulled someone off BBC Radio to replace Andrew as the commentator.
I hope Rageh is doing better soon

• Wow
I really doubt they have standbys for this circumstance as it would be so rare. I remember when Andrew Cotter was sick during the six nations commentary once, Jonathan Davies was there as pundit and had to carry on by himself until half time when they pulled someone off BBC Radio to replace Andrew as the commentator.
I hope Rageh is doing better soon
i remember that andrew cotter incident! it is strange to me that there wouldn’t be some kind of plan in place for if a newscaster is taken ill mid broadcast - even if it’s just playing the items with no link. the alternative, having someone obviously struggling through the whole show, is awful.

i really hope he’s okay too. it’s very upsetting to watch.

Reactions: 6
That relationship is ... dodgy.
She dressed him in a bikini to advertise her swimwear range when he was a toddler. Now his career is taking raunchy photos of her and directing her in sex scenes. It's beyond weird. Where are her boundaries? Is he allowed to have friends of his own age, I wonder?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.