Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was so beautiful! if not for the beauty spot i wouldn’t believe this was her - why do this 😩 (there’s something so weird going on with the bridge of her nose too)

Maybe they got a buy one get one free deal on the filler? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't Think Ryan Gosling looks quite as bad as that picture makes it seem. He's definitely had fillers but he looks much more himself in this photo taken at the same event.

gosling.jpg

Reactions: 13
She’s had her eyes done, they’ve been pulled upwards. I read somewhere that she’s always been really insecure about her appearance. Most women would kill to look like her.
It's like she's trying to look Japanese.

It always seems to be pretty people who really don't need any work who end up messing their faces up!

Reactions: 10
I find the oddest thing about Eva Mendes is that she now makes a living selling cleaning products.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know we’ve discussed the nauseating Lulu so just leaving this here 🤣
She said for years they were close but just friends then when he died, it changed to they dated but she dumped him because of what he was getting into.

Reactions: 2
I find the oddest thing about Eva Mendes is that she now makes a living selling cleaning products.
she’s made an insane amount of money off those sponges apparently! still very random though 🤣
---
She doesn’t. Suspect you’re thinking of Jessica Alba.
alba’s is baby products rather than cleaning - she legitimately made ten times more money from it than she ever did from acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.