Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the video of the bloke nibbling the child’s ear behind Stephen Hendry on live tv?!:sick:
I’ve seen it and although it’s deffo a bit weird, it’s obvious that they’re father and son. I sometimes wonder if as a society we’re in danger of ‘sexualising’ absolutely everything (see also the bloody furore over David Beckham kissing his daughter on the lips)
The cries on TikTok screaming for him to be found, and talking about how much danger the kid is in are a bit ott yet again.

Reactions: 22
I’ve seen it and although it’s deffo a bit weird, it’s obvious that they’re father and son. I sometimes wonder if as a society we’re in danger of ‘sexualising’ absolutely everything (see also the bloody furore over David Beckham kissing his daughter on the lips)
The cries on TikTok screaming for him to be found, and talking about how much danger the kid is in are a bit ott yet again.
No father should be biting/nibbling his son's ear like that, it looked creepy because it is.

I agree the Beckham thing is a non story but this looks very different to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Rageh Omar is recovering at home so possibly not a stroke? I wondered if he was having a migraine with disturbances. I get them and your speech and vision can be terribly affected.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Rageh Omar is recovering at home so possibly not a stroke? I wondered if he was having a migraine with disturbances. I get them and your speech and vision can be terribly affected.
Maybe he's had a swig from a colleague's water bottle that had been laced with vodka, just before going on air? Yes, I did watch One Day where the exact thing happens to a live TV presenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still haven't seen the clip (don't do twitter) but is it possible he's speaking close to the kid's ear and people have just decided he was "nibbling" it?

Reactions: 3
Still haven't seen the clip (don't do twitter) but is it possible he's speaking close to the kid's ear and people have just decided he was "nibbling" it?
This is a video of the incident.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is this the guy who had a skincare line available on QVC? Myself Alison Young was fawning over him when it was first launched with great fanfare. Oops.
Presumably she didn't know what he was up to at that point. If she's still fawning over him now that's more of an issue.

Can't believe people are defending that man. Hes a disgusting creep (and possibly worse)

The child obviously looked uncomforable, and the man had a look of somebody who'd been caught. That's not normal, it's disturbing.

Reactions: 26
Can't believe people are defending that man. Hes a disgusting creep (and possibly worse)

The child obviously looked uncomforable, and the man had a look of somebody who'd been caught. That's not normal, it's disturbing.
I don't know how it's been defended unless there's something I'm missing having seen the video

Reactions: 7
I don't know how it's been defended unless there's something I'm missing having seen the video
Nor me. It's obviously sexual whatever the relation/non relation of the man to the boy.
It isn't innocent.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I've just chanced upon a clip of when Kim Woodburn was on Loose Women after big brother. I was reading the comments - loads of people said Colleen is a nasty piece. Anybody got any gen on her?? Xxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.