Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Also, another snippet on the gracious ways of Princess Michael.
When pointless coke-head son married the beautiful successful actress, PM bemoaned the "miserable budget" the parents of Sophie Winkleman supplied!
It seemed more than enough to me, and in any case why would you humiliate and antagonise your D.I.L andher whole family?
What a cow! A massive egotist and narcissist.
If you read any of the DM comments on Jenna Coleman theres always someone who says 'If only Prince Harry had married her' So a beautiful, successful actress who has a hot boyfriend should have married Harry and destroyed her career and probably her life to become a brood mare and clothes horse for the Royals? They need to read the story of Grace Kelly. The Royals should be grateful anyone outside their useless inbred circle wants to marry them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Alfies_Boy

That is factually not true. For example, in New Orleans, the black people’s parade started off entirely as a mockery of white people and their parades.

White people playing black characters is not offensive. Anyone offended by Desiree in Little Britain should be grateful that they don’t have more to worry about in their privileged lives.
Disgusting comment. The oppressed (black people) mocking their oppressors (white people) cannot be compared to the oppressor desensitising fellow oppressors by mocking the oppressed.

• Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
The League of Gentlemen is an odd one for me. Its been removed due to Papa Lazarou, who has a blacked up face, but it isn't supposed to be African. He is a very sinister character akin to the devil.

• Heart

FreeSquirrels

I told off some of the dads at school who were making pervy remarks about 15 year olds they should be ashamed. Shut them up fast enough.

• Sick
  • Wow
I’ve just looked. You are absolutely correct. That is NOT a good pair of pins😱😱
Like Emu's legs if I remember correctly. No shape apart from oversized knees. I don't like to criticise a persons looks, but Cilla was contemptible, so I'm on a holiday from being nice.
Also, she and hubby used to bugger off for months at a time for work leaving the babies at home.
Completely self centred.
I swear I read that he was expecting his first child a couple of months ago....although it feels like years......
Shouldn't there be a support group for Kym's exes?
They could hold it at the 02 when Corvid 19 is over.
The revenue from alcohol and pies would help avert the recession.

• Haha
I was in High School in the ‘70’s. Part of my route was past a fire station. The firemen used to line up outside and catcall 😡. It was awful.

• Angry
  • Wow

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
I think someone mentioned Sam Fox, Suzanne Mizzi and Maria Whittaker earlier. I had read that Suzanne had died.

Anyway I think either the Star or the Sun used to do a color pic once in a while. I remember a really good one of Suzanne, where was on all fours naked, just a side profile. Before anyone calls me a pervert she was just a few months younger than me, and to be honest it was she, who corrupted a poor innocent catholic schoolboy.;):ROFLMAO:
You're a pervert John.

• Haha
Can’t remember if I mentioned it before but my friend who was cabin crew for BA long haul, first class said Princess Michael was a horror. Crew weren’t allowed to look at her directly and any talking was done through her assistant.

Friend confirmed Cilla was an arse and Kylie wonderful (I do remember mentioning that before).

She also ended up on a night out with Duran Duran at a nightclub in Hong Kong and said they were very generous with the champagne.

• Heart

Melmoo

Chatty Member
I use the term 'celebrity' loosely here folks but does anyone have any goss on daniella westbrook. perhaps I should start a thread. I kind of feel sorry for her but at the same time its like watching a car crash. The only gossip I have is that about 4 or 5 years ago I was in my hairdressers (in liverpool) and she was in there getting her hair done by another lady. My bag was open on the floor and my hairdresser said to me.. watch your purse with her (Daniella) !!

There was another Eastenders actor, Paul Nicholls, who used to belong to a gym near me. Apparently had a massive cock. (I have no idea why I posted this) 😳
haha he is / was good looking what I remember anyway ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Julie Goodyear is a habitual shoplifter. All the shops in Heywood and Bury know and she is closely followed now.
Can just imagine Julie wearing her Bet Lynch leopard print coat, massive blonde beehive, huge dangly earings, and thinking “Hmm, no one will recognise me”...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Yeah Sid Owen
Rumour was he was doing the dodgy middle aged man crawl in Thailand. Anyone in and out of the bars boasting to ... ladies ... “I’m a big tv star, I’m really rich” risks a lot over there. Could have been a golfing accident, but how many pro golfers spending year after year on courses get severe facial injuries!
He got thrown off a flight from Dubai 2 years ago, over a reclining seat. Both refused to move seats and so both got chucked off.... Another passenger shouted out “Rickay”, as he was doing his walk of shame!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I love Brookie too! Even the theme tune was great! Wasn’t there an omnibus on Sunday to catch up on it? (Ahh the good old days of hangover tv on a Sunday!)
I loved Brookie. I went to uni in Liverpool and there was this homeless guy who sold the Big Issue outside the Student Union. Frank. Everyone liked him.He looked out for us in our paralytic states. One day he was giddy with excitement because Claire Sweeny had given him quite a bit of money and had signed a few Big Issue. covers for him at his request. I always think of this when she’s on telly, that she made him so happy. (When I had a job and went back to Liverpool to see friends still at uni, I gave him £20. Was pleased to be able to make him smile too).

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
For some reason, James Corden really irritates me. Maybe it’s the way he was massively kissing arse when he first went to LA, and went on the Ellen show singing this cheesy song “Let’s get Ellie on the telly” - meaning that everyone in the UK was missing out by not having her on our mainstream channels. I’m sure the video is still up, and seeing Cordon out of breath, making a total Pratt of himself is a sight to behold....😂😂😂
Can’t stand the c*nt to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart

Sariassong

It’s the 21st century. White people are not “oppressors”. We are the only race in the world that bends over backwards for others.

Desiree wasn’t a mockery black people. Every character in the show was comical, and if Desiree and Ting Tong hasn’t been included I’m sure there would have been screeching about a lack of diversity.
Oh for heavens sake, stop now. My eyes couldn't roll any harder!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I don’t know why but I’m really fascinated with the Primrose Hill set
Me too! I dont know why. I think they remind me of the 90's when I was young free and single ( but not outrageous in any way 😁)

Interesting story from Twitter. Apparently David Walliams and Matt Lucas have apologised for dressing up in “Blackface” and also for impersonating people from other races. I heard the Beeb had banned Little Britain from its streaming service. Also, Fawlty Towers was banned, mainly because of the “Germans” episode. Are people going a bit OTT with this? Or is it justified? 🤷‍♀️
I dont know about these programmes but taking off Gone with the Wind surely is counterproductive considering the first Black woman.to win an oscar won it for that film. The way she was treated afterwards was an outrage but can you speak about one thing without the other to highlight just how dreadful it was?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20