Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Speaking of 1D, anyone remember when Louis apparently got a girl pregnant. The conspiracy theory was that it was either fake or this woman was pregnant but it wasn’t his. Apparently he and Harry had a thing and signs kept coming up and fans being suspicious so to keep the heterosexual image going and not loose the female fans and sales/money, management thought Louis having a baby would be the perfect ‘look he’s straight’ story. I even read she had a bit of money and was desperate to become famous so it was a mutual deal, a win-win situation. I’ve just had a look on Louis’s insta, scrolled down quite far and there isn’t a picture of his kid on there. He isn’t following the Mother either. I know that sounds strange but I remember reading into it at the time and what stood out more than the baby thing was the amount of signs to show Louis and Harry could have had a thing going on and how peed off management were about it.
(Edit - this was meant to be a reply to a post about Harry Style’s sexuality but I must have forgot to actually press quote 🙈).
Come to think of it the way he doesn’t really seem to have a relationship with his son is a bit weird .... stranger things have happens that’s for sure