Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember watching the full monty special that itv do each Christmas? I think it was Xmas 2022? Linda was on it and got really upset when they asked her to do something outside of the actual final dance and strip thing (I think it was pose the men and women together for a pic off the top of my head?) and was near tears and said Sam would never let her do it and she'd have to ring and get his permission first.

Eta; it was 2020 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...-Monty-on-Ice-stripping-charity-ITV-video/amp

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I still don't think he's unrecognisable 😂
Me either… he just looks like Craig David’s dad 😆 we all change facially as we age (👀🙋‍♀️) Cowell on the other hand, looks like he’s had all his facial features taken off, put through a slightly too hot wash, dried on a radiator, and a drunk person has stuck them back on in slightly the wrong place. So weird 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Me either… he just looks like Craig David’s dad 😆 we all change facially as we age (👀🙋‍♀️) Cowell on the other hand, looks like he’s had all his facial features taken off, put through a slightly too hot wash, dried on a radiator, and a drunk person has stuck them back on in slightly the wrong place. So weird 🥴
Perfect explanation of Cowell 👏👏👏.

Reminds me of the lady who took it upon herself to restore the Jesus fresco maybe she's moved in to aesthetics.

20240414_203713.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
T
Does anyone else remember watching the full monty special that itv do each Christmas? I think it was Xmas 2022? Linda was on it and got really upset when they asked her to do something outside of the actual final dance and strip thing (I think it was pose the men and women together for a pic off the top of my head?) and was near tears and said Sam would never let her do it and she'd have to ring and get his permission first.

Eta; it was 2020 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...-Monty-on-Ice-stripping-charity-ITV-video/amp
he only reason I know who her and her husband are was some channel 5 Saturday night celebrity karaoke show with Suggs. They were on it almost every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perfect explanation of Cowell 👏👏👏.

Reminds me of the lady who took it upon herself to restore the Jesus fresco maybe she's moved in to aesthetics.

View attachment 2875406
The picture on the right reminds me a bit of that lady on instagram who made several photos of her attempt to paint her and her husband with oil paints and it got progressively worse before it got some sense of order. Fair play to her putting it out there and people were kindly giving advice. But at one stage one of the heads was just like a moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved Night Fever!!! Always had it on when I was getting ready to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha Les Dennis doing someone up the bum.

That has pickled me on a Sunday afternoon.

His episode of Extras rates among the best for me and that’s among some massive names.
Extras is one of the best shows. I wish they’d put it back on Netflix

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Had the silly bastard forgotten she used to be a Page 3 girl? Millions of men have seen her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had the silly bastard forgotten she used to be a Page 3 girl? Millions of men have seen her tits.
Think the gist of it was more about her husband acting so viscerally at the thought of her being naked in front of other men. Smacks of controlling behaviour. Insecure, at the very least.

Her response to that was, the guys will be too busy thinking about getting their g-strings off - they won't be looking at me!

Thought Linda was more feisty than that (about her bursting into tears / being nervous at the thought of his reaction). Doesn't reflect well on Sam at all.

There was a weblink related to this story that had a video with Linda stating she had trolls on social media saying, 'Get your tits out one last time before you croak'. Sigh.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Reminds me of Sophie Ellis Bexter’s husband having to have counselling cos she danced with some men and randomly, how prudish Louise Redknapp was during strictly because Jamie wouldn’t like it (then they spilt straight away… I note she’s not gone back to being Louise Nurding tho…. it may be the least pop star name in existence)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she tell her work colleagues this stuff? I can’t ever imagine going to work and telling my colleagues that I’d just had a shag or whatever. It’s exhibitionism and attention seeking
Presumably because she was 22 or something and it popped out hungover. If it's true. No words Les, no words.
---
Maybe not a good example?!

But it's not about ageing...I think he looks a different person...
Which one is young him and which is older? The only difference I can see is that he's smiling in one and looks like a gormless twerp in the other.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.