Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get Les Dennis and Les Dawson (RIP) mixed up so this thread has got me gagging and giggling!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Craig David's hairline is definitely saying "Fill Me In".
Anyone know what's gone on with Craig Davids face?

He looks completely different from when he first came out and yet I just can't work out what it is?

He looks completely different!

Reactions: 10
Anyone know what's gone on with Craig Davids face?

He looks completely different from when he first came out and yet I just can't work out what it is?

He looks completely different!
Has a piccie been posted? Have I missed it?

Reactions: 4
If you went to Southampton Solent University ten years ago, and went to one of the therapy rooms - as you were telling the therapist about your trauma, behind them was a wall which was covered top to bottom with posters of Craig David.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe not a good example?!

But it's not about ageing...I think he looks a different person...
he looks the same to me tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ the hairline has receded and he’s obviously had new teeth/light botox around the eyes, but he still looks like himself. like i would know it’s him from both those photos. the new shaping on his beard is doing a lot of work too.

Reactions: 34
OK I'm just putting this out there in case anyone else has thought the same.

Lucy B and Sam Campbell seemed to have good chemistry on Taskmaster and they've just started doing a podcast together (which I've listened to) and again, they seem to be very pally. Maybe it is just a pal thing, or maybe not!
I would be so gutted if they were more than friends.
I really like Sam.
I have to say, the fact that the DM is focusing mainly on LB when they report on this story, indeed; the fact that they’re covering it all, makes me feel it’s only a matter of time before she’s seen out and about with a “mystery male friend” 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Weren’t there rumours about him getting his dick out in the studio in front of female colleagues?

Also Billie was a teenager. I don’t care that she was ‘legal’. We all like to hate (and rightfully so) on Aaron Taylor getting with his nannan wife on here, because he was 17 and she was 42. Billie and Chris have the same power imbalance and the fact that Billie happened to be legally an adult by one year makes no odds to me.
Yes. Paula Yates mentioned he did it in the dressing room of The Big Breakfast in her book (I’m honestly not trying to get people to go hunting for 2nd hand copies on eBay again! :D)
---
I remember Jane Goldman when she wrote for Just Seventeen (I was a bit jealous of her for getting together with Wossy at the time, tbf, though I fancied Philip Schofield once upon a time in that era as well, just as well I've got a computer keyboard to hide my shame behind!!).

About Mark Owen (who I 'slightly' fancied back then, though my tastes grew a bit more exotic by the 1990s), this DM comment made me LOLView attachment 2860579
Some good tea in Boy George’s first autobiog that mentions Jane Goldman, or Gold Digger as he calls her. He recalls her and Juliette Silver being allowed to go to NYC unaccompanied at 14 and someone smearing someone’s bottom with chocolate Haagen Daazs and licking it clean as well as someone being penetrated with the stiff end of a L’Oréal blusher brush

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she? How do you know? I wondered why she disappeared from mainstream TV.
I always thought it was weird that she always seemed to get sacked.

I think she was booted from The X Factor and Loose Women. I know it’s often “who you know” and it can be an unfair, unkind, unforgiving industry, but I always got the impression she rubbed the wrong people up the wrong way.
---
AH husband deffo pings my gaydar, as did Melinda Messengers first husband
*Ahem* Mel B’s new boyfriend fiancé

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha Les Dennis doing someone up the bum.

That has pickled me on a Sunday afternoon.

His episode of Extras rates among the best for me and that’s among some massive names.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Same! Along with Keeping Up Appearances.

God Melinda Messenger, I have an irrational hate of that horsey looking woman.
She lives near my auntie and is now some sort of therapist. She and my auntie sometimes meet when walking their dogs. Apparently she is lovely.

Reactions: 18
he looks the same to me tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ the hairline has receded and he’s obviously had new teeth/light botox around the eyes, but he still looks like himself. like i would know it’s him from both those photos. the new shaping on his beard is doing a lot of work too.
He looks mostly the same to me too, just older.

I sometimes wonder if I need my eyes checked when people post photos of celebs and go "THEY'VE GOT A WHOLE DIFFERENT FACE!!!!" and the person basically looks the same except older/thinner/new haircut/maybe botox.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.