Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meet the Richardsons is on Monday, I’ll bet it’ll be the best ratings they’ve ever had.
Didn't the series finale drop last week?
what a weird way to end the series with a vowel renewal

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t Les Dennis get any side eye. She was 22, he was a 40 guy when they got together. A not particularly charismatic bloke, with a plain face, and a tit Mavis impression, and yet he went for the pretty girl not long out of her teens, that was going to last wasn’t it?. Plus he comes across as a crashing bore. She likes a laugh. Not exactly a match made to last.
Les Dennis has been in showbiz a while. She saw an opportunity for an easier route to stardom probably?

Reactions: 20
Les Dennis has been in showbiz a while. She saw an opportunity for an easier route to stardom probably?
Yeah, but he was the one with the power, who was twice her age.
I quite like Les Dennis but there’s no fool like an old fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All of this.

Didn't Sharon sleep with Randy Rhoads too?

I don't doubt she loves Ozzy but she's sent him out on the road like a workhorse for years and milked him dry. Enough is enough.
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, when you think of how her father treated bands he managed.
My first thoughts are when he attempted to strangle one of the Nashville Teens and throw him out of a window when he asked for more (of his own) money. And he had The Small Faces on like £20 a week even though they were absolutely massive. When they asked to see how much money they were making he told their parents they were junkies.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, when you think of how her father treated bands he managed.
My first thoughts are when he attempted to strangle one of the Nashville Teens and throw him out of a window when he asked for more (of his own) money. And he had The Small Faces on like £20 a week even though they were absolutely massive. When they asked to see how much money they were making he told their parents they were junkies.
I downloaded her autobiography out of curiousity after all this talk so will report back.

Reactions: 8
I’ve thought the same. Gosh, what a messy situation. Meet the Richardsons is on Monday, I’ll bet it’ll be the best ratings they’ve ever had.
The timing of the announcement is definitely weird. They’re of a low enough profile that they could have quietly separated, let the series air as scheduled, announced it afterwards, and that would be that.

Their ratings will be up, for sure, but I don’t think they’ve announced it now for that reason as it’s probably going to be pretty humiliating having everyone analysing and dissecting every glance and gesture for ‘evidence’ of cheating or misery.

Curiouser and curiouser. 🤔

Reactions: 24
They’ve probably announced it now as somebody leaked that she had an affair and it was best to announce it themselves rather than the papers do so without their permission.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Only seen this Ad. GR and AH are great in it.
Don’t really want rebel in the bath talking dirty though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her ex boyfriend sold a story on her claiming that she was all over Les from the moment she met him, rabidly pursued him and then dumped the boyfriend for him. She absolutely saw an opportunity and ran with it and there is no way on earth she’d have looked at him if he wasn’t famous, Les has never been a looker.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Her ex boyfriend sold a story on her claiming that she was all over Les from the moment she met him, rabidly pursued him and then dumped the boyfriend for him. She absolutely saw an opportunity and ran with it and there is no way on earth she’d have looked at him if he wasn’t famous, Les has never been a looker.
He was a recently divorced middle aged guy out on a theatre tour. She knew exactly what she was doing.
I have a soft spot for Les after all the affair stuff and CBB. He also took the pee out of himself on Extras. He's always polite about her interviews too.

Reactions: 50
I like Les Dennis, I'd happily go for a pint with him whereas I wouldn't Amanda Holden, nor would I want to be on the next table as her, she'd be an awful loud cackling show-off

Reactions: 46
I didn’t realise Domhnall Gleeson had got married. Did any of the wedding pictures leak (mainly want to see Juliette’s dress, I’m a sucker for wedding dresses).

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve said this before but I remember reading a piece in a women’s magazine years ago where Amanda Holden was interviewed by Julia Carling. She was utterly open about being rabidly ambitious and talked about what she planned to do next in order to get to stardom.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.