Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes wonder if I need my eyes checked when people post photos of celebs and go "THEY'VE GOT A WHOLE DIFFERENT FACE!!!!" and the person basically looks the same except older/thinner/new haircut/maybe botox.
same 🤣🤣 it’s happened to me multiple times on these threads - is my eyesight bad?! am i just really forgiving of cosmetic procedures?!? like i get that celebrities do tend to have stuff done as they get older but the whole it looks like a completely different person!!!!! stuff is usually so ott.

Reactions: 12
he looks the same to me tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ the hairline has receded and he’s obviously had new teeth/light botox around the eyes, but he still looks like himself. like i would know it’s him from both those photos. the new shaping on his beard is doing a lot of work too.
Yeah he looks the same. I think people might be confusing The Real Craig David with Avid Merrion Craig David.
IMG_0255.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seeing all the talk of Amanda Holden here: a family friend who worked in pest control was once called to her house to rid her loft of some rats. According to him, she made it very clear the work should be done for nothing because "do you know who I am?".

As far as I'm aware, this is before the advent of free work in exchange for social media promo.
My ex told me his brother was waking his dog past AH and she stopped to admire it. She was still with LD at that point and went on and on about how much she wanted the dog. LD got his wallet out and tried to convince my ex’s brother to sell them the dog there and then on the spot saying ‘the wife will be really upset if I don’t get it for her’. To be fair to my ex’s brother, who was a smack head at the time, refused and told them to get fucked
---
That makes it sound like she's the only woman who's ever had sex with him :LOL:
I remember a rumour going round Twitter that Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace had been there. There was even a pic!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The worst thing I read about Amanda Holden was when she found a person hanging, who had died by suicide, whilst she was out jogging. She was livid that when it was reported in the press, they got her age wrong. No empathy or compassion for the person who had died, or their family, just outrage that they said she was older than she was.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Going back to very old goss - was the Take That shagging rumour true?
Excuse the pun but I think Take That put this rumour to bed a long time ago. There were lots of stories going around at the time linking Jason with different women. It was just a ploy to deflect from the fact we are all 99% certain he’s gay even though it has never been made official 😁

Reactions: 8
I remember a rumour going round Twitter that Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace had been there. There was even a pic!
Talking of which, I see she’s been wheeled out again to discuss Amy Winehouse.

Aisleyne has always fascinated and repulsed me in equal measure. She’s clearly smart and seems to have held her “fame” together without marrying a footballer or some lame move like that but she’s also just so… unpleasant. And “knows everyone”.

Reactions: 23

Aisleyne has always fascinated and repulsed me in equal measure. She’s clearly smart and seems to have held her “fame” together without marrying a footballer or some lame move like that but she’s also just so… unpleasant. And “knows everyone”.
Aisleyne being best mates with Charlie Brooker is always a weird one!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Excuse the pun but I think Take That put this rumour to bed a long time ago. There were lots of stories going around at the time linking Jason with different women. It was just a ploy to deflect from the fact we are all 99% certain he’s gay even though it has never been made official 😁
Is Jason the one with the really big willy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone interested in trying yoga? Don't watch this video of Cara Delevingne.

My favourite bit about this is how Cara explains "exhale has a massively relationship with breath - obviously"

Exhale🧘🏼‍♀️Inhale ▫ ▫ ▫ #CaraDelevingne #collection #Exhale #Inhale #Puma #Yoga #LosAngeles #Cara_cjd #Delevingners #DelevingnesArmy… | Instagram
Cara's a strange one. I do have a bit of a soft spot for her though. She is 100% a woman who I would be about to ask out when she introduced her girlfriend, however 😅

Reactions: 8
I know people look at Amanda Holden now, and Les Dennis, and you'll see comments like "How did he get her?" but that's from today's perspective. Back in the day he was not an unattractive man, and whether you thought he was naff or not, he was nonetheless very successful. We knew who he was. But we didn't know who Amanda Holden was.... until she got together with Les Dennis. She certainly was always attractive. But she may have remained just another attractive wannabe actress had it not been for Les.
---
I would be so gutted if they were more than friends.
I really like Sam.
I have to say, the fact that the DM is focusing mainly on LB when they report on this story, indeed; the fact that they’re covering it all, makes me feel it’s only a matter of time before she’s seen out and about with a “mystery male friend” 🤔
There is already a rumour of infidelity, but the person mentioned is her tour manager rather than Sam Campbell. The announcement of divorce does seem sudden. Often couples will say they've separated but divorce won't be mentioned for a little while longer. If I were to speculate (and that's all any of us can do until something comes out) I'd say there must have been a "straw that broke the camel's back" (what it was I've no idea) and it was going to be reported on whether Lucy and Jon liked it or not, so they got control of the narrative themselves. I would hope for Sam Campbell that he and Lucy are just friends because I think despite her ditzy image, she's a lot more worldly than he is and he might end up getting hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Remember those pics of her crying hysterically outside Amy’s house. Attention bleep much?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe not a good example?!

But it's not about ageing...I think he looks a different person...
I think he looks the same?

I met him once at the height of his fame and he was ADORABLE. Could not have been nicer/less of a diva/more charming.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you went to Southampton Solent University ten years ago, and went to one of the therapy rooms - as you were telling the therapist about your trauma, behind them was a wall which was covered top to bottom with posters of Craig David.
I knew I should have stayed there longer than three days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.