Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love that so much. Is it true they are doing a new series of osbournes?
They currently do a podcast together and have been for a few weeks now. That’s probably what you heard the rumours about them doing something in the media together again

Reactions: 5
He probably has some ancient contract where he's entitled to endless sick pay. Or maybe he's still suspended on full pay while they investigate if there was any wrongdoing? You're right though, it's been a long long time. He should be claiming his pension not getting a full wage for doing nowt.
It's less than a year. It was July 2023 when it all kicked off and he was suspended. Taking in time for treatment and investigation it's probably about right he's still getting paid. Having said that I'm not quite sure how he comes back from it. Definitely not as a main newsreader and presenter.

Reactions: 15
Love her or dislike her, Sharon Osbourne is true to herself, still loves Ozzy and adores her children and grandchildren. She’s not afraid to speak her truth and to be fair to her, she’s often right.
She is Leath Al and I wouldn’t want to pick a fight with her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's less than a year. It was July 2023 when it all kicked off and he was suspended. Taking in time for treatment and investigation it's probably about right he's still getting paid. Having said that I'm not quite sure how he comes back from it. Definitely not as a main newsreader and presenter.
Maybe he'll retire? He's 62, it wouldn't be that early.

Reactions: 4
I was hoping the Jon Richardson/Lucy Beaumont was a last minute push on the Joe Lycett/#IsItJoe thing for tonight… but on reflection it doesn’t really fit with what Joe’s trying to do.
Am I the only one who's never heard of these two clowns before

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sharon Osbourne has published an open letter laying into Amanda Holden, after Holden accused her of being rude about Simon Cowell.

this is an absolutely glorious top-level eloquent drag of a person and i’m here for it 👏🏻👏🏻 amanda did not fully understand who she was dealing with 🤣
---
Sharon was a music manager and was well known though she was a bit of a nepo baby, however then she met ozzy and managed him and really did achieve a lot as ozzfest was a big deal back in the 90’s
yep - i get she isn’t everyone’s cup of tea (as someone said above, i would absolutely avoid her if i met her in real life) but she has achieved a fair bit in the music industry and is on a different talent field from holden (maybe in a different sport completely 🤣)

Reactions: 30
Amanda is just an old boot who married a much older comedian to het herself known

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know Sharon is a truly horrible person but I quite like her.
---
Well, not like. I don’t know what the word I’d use to describe her is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Love her or dislike her, Sharon Osbourne is true to herself, still loves Ozzy and adores her children and grandchildren. She’s not afraid to speak her truth and to be fair to her, she’s often right.
She is Leath Al and I wouldn’t want to pick a fight with her 😂😂😂😂
I bet Simon doesn’t mind them scrapping away over him either!

Reactions: 7
I know Sharon is a truly horrible person but I quite like her.
---
Well, not like. I don’t know what the word I’d use to describe her is.
I know what you mean. Like I said earlier, she’s absolutely foul but she doesn’t give a flying duck about what people think of her, which I find quite refreshing 😆 she’s a colourful character in a world full of (mostly) beige celebrities and as she doesn’t impact me personally in any way whatsoever, she can crack on with it.

Reactions: 45
I believe Elton watches David and his friends
He partakes in the “fun” too.

I heard a story once of one of the rent boys needing stitches to his face because Elton was wearing his rings and accidentally cut him when he brushed him away.

Apparently the lad was a mess but made a fortune from it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I've got no real interest in Sharon Osbourne but she does tend to be right. And surprisingly in this instances she's expressed herself quite eloquently. I also like how she doesn't play the PR celeb game. More people should be honest and upfront tbh

Reactions: 34
I know what you mean. Like I said earlier, she’s absolutely foul but she doesn’t give a flying duck about what people think of her, which I find quite refreshing 😆 she’s a colourful character in a world full of (mostly) beige celebrities and as she doesn’t impact me personally in any way whatsoever, she can crack on with it.
Yep. I think it’s partly because the targets of her crappy behaviour are often conceited twats themselves.

A bit like when some talentless, influencer grifting head starts crying because she reads nasty comments on Tattle saying they look like a sack of spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.