Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Huw Edward’s still receive his BBC pay? Surely they should come to some arrangement because they can’t keep it in limbo
He probably has some ancient contract where he's entitled to endless sick pay. Or maybe he's still suspended on full pay while they investigate if there was any wrongdoing? You're right though, it's been a long long time. He should be claiming his pension not getting a full wage for doing nowt.

Reactions: 13
Re. Jon and Lucy split. I saw a tiktok with not very many views and someone had commented that she’d had an affair with her tour manager! Someone had replied to the comment and the person responded “my boss' best friend is a tour manager for comedians and he was managing for her when they had an affair”

I believe she toured at the end of last year… so whilst we have no proof, the timing makes sense and usually there is someone else involved (or a story breaking) when people announce they are splitting up.

Announcing on a Friday is a classic PR move (to try and “bury” a headline) so it does tingle my spidey senses!
Many celeb statements include 'theres no 3rd party involved etc'. This didnt.

Reactions: 20
Re. Jon and Lucy split. I saw a tiktok with not very many views and someone had commented that she’d had an affair with her tour manager! Someone had replied to the comment and the person responded “my boss' best friend is a tour manager for comedians and he was managing for her when they had an affair”

I believe she toured at the end of last year… so whilst we have no proof, the timing makes sense and usually there is someone else involved (or a story breaking) when people announce they are splitting up.

Announcing on a Friday is a classic PR move (to try and “bury” a headline) so it does tingle my spidey senses!
I really feel for Jon R if this is true.
Really shabby of her.

Reactions: 17
Sharon Osbourne has published an open letter laying into Amanda Holden, after Holden accused her of being rude about Simon Cowell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I don't think Sharon Osbourne or Amanda Holden are much to write home about. Sharon might have been a success but I suspect much was due to her father at the beginning and it's well documented that Ozzy treated her like tit in the early years. If the TV show hadn't come along they wouldn't be anything like as famous and we would have been saved Kelly Osbourne. Sharon comes across as a nasty piece of work.
Amanda on the other hand is bone-shakingly ambitious 'me' girl. If both of them never appeared on TV ever again I'd be pretty chuffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm not a fan of Amanda but Sharon Osbourne is absolutely vile, really can't stand her.

Reactions: 26
Was Sharon in a relationship with Ozzy and then became their manager or was she already their manager and then they started a relationship?

Reactions: 1
If Amanda Holden thought she could slag off Sharon Osborne without any repercussions, she’s incredibly naive

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Sharon Osbourne has published an open letter laying into Amanda Holden, after Holden accused her of being rude about Simon Cowell.

I bleeping love that so much. Is it true they are doing a new series of osbournes?
---
Was Sharon in a relationship with Ozzy and then became their manager or was she already their manager and then they started a relationship?
Sharon was a music manager and was well known though she was a bit of a nepo baby, however then she met ozzy and managed him and really did achieve a lot as ozzfest was a big deal back in the 90’s

Reactions: 22
Sharon was a music manager and was well known though she was a bit of a nepo baby, however then she met ozzy and managed him and really did achieve a lot as ozzfest was a big deal back in the 90’s
Yeah, I don’t think anyone can say SO is talentless or on the same level as Holden, but as human being she’s completely rancid (although I somewhat admire that about her in a way. I wouldn’t want to live next door to her though).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.