Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda was supposed to be on the final Saturday Night Takeaway tonight, her name was even on the end credits, but she didn’t appear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'd rather be known as that than the woman who cheated on Les Dennis with Neil Morrissey tbh
I'd rather not be famous than be Amanda 'how soon can I get naked' Holden. I really hoped her oldest daughter would choose a different career path than modelling. She's going to end up just like mama. Any excuse to flaunt her curves and showcase her long limbs and golden tresses and choose any other Daily Mail descriptor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I had a check of which celebs I follow liked Sharon’s statement on insta and between 9am and now, Tamzin Outhwaite has liked it and then unliked it.
Isn’t Amanda part of Tamsin’s girlgang? I’m sure on occasion I’ve seen Amanda out with them along with the Appleton sisters, Holly Willoughby, Emma Bunton, Kate Thornton etc

Reactions: 7
Isn’t Amanda part of Tamsin’s girlgang? I’m sure on occasion I’ve seen Amanda out with them along with the Appleton sisters, Holly Willoughby, Emma Bunton, Kate Thornton etc
I don't think Amanda has a girl gang tbh. She's definitely not friends with Holly and Kate, they're rivals.

Reactions: 8
I’m quite sad about Jon and Lucy. “true love is when you can call each other a bleep” is a slogan in our house because of them. Hope they can coparent ok for their daughter. They’re one of the “celeb” couples I actually like.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've seen photos with Amanda in on Tamzin's Instagram, so they are friendly at least.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s in with Angela Griffin, Lisa Faulkner, Nicola Stephenson.

Reactions: 5
Actually I’m thinking about the Angela Griffin, Lisa Faulkner lot, that’s who Amanda hangs out with sometimes
She tags along with them sometimes but she's not really part of their gang. They are proper friends who support each other and look after each other.

Reactions: 6
Re Amanda, here's some very old Popbitch snippets.

I'm pretty sure there was an old PB story about her rambling on during a BGT recording and being high on cocaine (forcing many edits). And about her being friends with Jerry Sadowitz. Didn't find those.

Hadn't had her being pegged as a conspiracy theorist...
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 21-59-02 The Daily Tonic No Holden Back – Popbitch.png

Not sure about the context of this one:
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 21-59-09 smry.png

Sorry to anyone who's just had their supper:
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 21-59-19 smry.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Les Dennis has a massive knob that has to be gently inched in with a spritz of WD40?

Good Lord, I did not need to know that!

Between this and yesterday's Jason Manford wank-camming reveal, where will it all end?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She tags along with them sometimes but she's not really part of their gang. They are proper friends who support each other and look after each other.
I think Amanda is friendly with Angela due to Cutting It, you see them all with Sarah Parrish occasionally and a couple of the other Cutting It people.

Reactions: 14
Les Dennis has a massive knob that has to be gently inched in with a spritz of WD40?

Between this and yesterday's Jason Manford wank-camming reveal, where will it all end?!
To be fair (I should really have added the year each snippet was published) - it's about her second husband. Who - nobody asked but I'll say it - furiously pings my gaydar.

(Chris Hughes - who I always get mixed in with the Adam & The Ants member and super producer, but it's not that one).

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

I presume they were talking about Amanda’s current husband

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.