Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I was admittedly a dick to him on Twitter about it he responded, denying he was a “cheat” 😂 Fuming he’s turning up on Waterloo Rd this year
I find him strangely attractive. I can't explain it.
I'll see myself out...

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jon and Lucy must be kicking themselves for all the 'Lucy's sleeping with the plumber/electrician/any traditionally masculine man, and Jon can't do anything about it cus he's such a wetwipe' jokes they made on 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown... No matter who was the offending party in reality (IF there even is one!), people will subconsciously assume Lucy's the cause of the split.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing all the talk of Amanda Holden here: a family friend who worked in pest control was once called to her house to rid her loft of some rats. According to him, she made it very clear the work should be done for nothing because "do you know who I am?".

As far as I'm aware, this is before the advent of free work in exchange for social media promo.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I know Sharon is a truly horrible person but I quite like her.
---
Well, not like. I don’t know what the word I’d use to describe her is.
Probably an admiration that she doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks and it feels like you actually get an authentic opinion out of her which isn’t common these days. I thought she was going to punch that girl on CBB who made fun of how ozzy talked.

Reactions: 19
I'm indifferent to Sharon but I do like the fact she gives zero fucks and I think Amanda was a bit stupid taking her on. Sharon doesn't care about her image. Sharon doesn't need the money to maintain a lifestyle. Sharon has huge respect from within the music industry and was a pioneer in terms of The Osbournes.

Meanwhile, Amanda is still busy taking her clothes off in a bleeping radio station to get attention. Desperate.

Very true about S.O being a pioneer with the show. I often say she walked so Kris Jenner could run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Seeing all the talk of Amanda Holden here: a family friend who worked in pest control was once called to her house to rid her loft of some rats. According to him, she made it very clear the work should be done for nothing because "do you know who I am?".

As far as I'm aware, this is before the advent of free work in exchange for social media promo.
Heard a similar story but it was a tiling company

Reactions: 8
She will always be known as the woman who had sex with Les Dennis.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So I had a check of which celebs I follow liked Sharon’s statement on insta and between 9am and now, Tamzin Outhwaite has liked it and then unliked it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She will always be known as the woman who had sex with Les Dennis.
She only married him as a step onto the showbiz ladder, then she cheated on Les with him out of Men Behaving Badly. I'm pretty sure she only married her current husband because of his connections, a bit like Holly Willoughby and her TV producer husband. Whatever happened to marrying for love?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.