Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a strange one, imo, given that they’ve been making TV shows together very recently; I think there was a new series in the pipeline as well.
The split seems to be a bit sudden.
Surprised about it but can’t help but wonder with the timing if it’s to do with their show?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
By far the worst version of The Man Who Sold The World.

And Take That wise, I have literally no evidence, obviously, but I wouldn't be that surprised if Robbie at least shagged her.
Robbie shagged anything with a pulse in his drinking days. If he did, he probably doesn't remember. I heard it was her and Jason, but that might have been Lulu saying that. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, they have a young daughter, that would be a bit of a twisted PR stunt.
They mentioned in their statement having privacy for the sake of their daughter. They wouldn’t drag her into it if it was a stunt. Surely?

Reactions: 16
I thought that too - bit of a weird PR stunt maybe?
Bloody hell, I hope not. That would be sickening and completely unfair on their child, who will no doubt hear all about it from her friends at school.
I wonder if one of them cheated?

I always thought Jason Manford and his first wife were a solid couple, until it turned out he was wank camming with fans when he was on tour, and shagging around at the same time.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think Caroline Flack was always a very troubled woman, whose behaviour and lifestyle contributed to her death. I hate the fact that otherwise troubled and problematic famous folks tend to be considered saints after their unfortunate and sometimes early demise and everybody but the person themselves is held responsible for their actions, I feel sorry for her family and loved ones but feel that demonising the police and legal services for just doing their jobs is wrong.
The Channel 4 documentary that came out involving her family and friends made complete sense to me. Even her twin sister said at the beginning that she always dreaded this being Caroline's fate even from a young age. The stories of her running off with someone who worked on the fairs, it was all very dramatic. Caroline was a flawed human like a lot of us, but it boils my blood when Fiat 500 twitter spout "Be Kind' like that was the only problem Caroline had. It really mininalises her real mental health struggles and whitewashes it all as though she killed herself because a few people said nasty things. She was a much more complex being than that, as her family and REAL friends will know all too well.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
of course they should have privacy but seems a bit funny when their career for last 5 or so years has been them talking about their marriage and their "mockumentary" about their marriage

Reactions: 20
They mentioned in their statement having privacy for the sake of their daughter. They wouldn’t drag her into it if it was a stunt. Surely?
No you’re probably right.
It just seems odd. And a bit sad too - they seemed quite solid.

Reactions: 11
I always thought Jason Manford and his first wife were a solid couple, until it turned out he was wank camming with fans when he was on tour, and shagging around at the same time.
I miss the sweet innocent girl I was 30 seconds ago before having read a sentence containing the words 'Jason Manford' and 'wank camming'. 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
of course they should have privacy but seems a bit funny when their career for last 5 or so years has been them talking about their marriage and their "mockumentary" about their marriage
Yeah have to admit it's all a bit weird. I also didn't think either of them were the sort to put out a statement, they just seemed to get on with things and not make announcements. I like them both but it's not like they are top tier comedians who need to squash speculation is it?

Reactions: 10
By far the worst version of The Man Who Sold The World.

And Take That wise, I have literally no evidence, obviously, but I wouldn't be that surprised if Robbie at least shagged her.
Lulu said that TT were staying at her house one night and she and Jason got it on, I'm sure it was the time when they were promoting Relight My Fire, I did not believe it for a second, I think he is gay as Robbie's eluded to it not that long ago in a jokey way but meant it, so I think Lulu was just saying that. My friends daughter is a make up artist and she has done Lulus hair and make up and she said she's had facelifts and you could see the scars behind her ears 🤣🤣. I never got how she became as big as she was as she just screeches and also the other ginger Cilla Black. I just never ever got their appeal, little Marie McLaughlin and Priscilla White!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.