Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be quoting Mermaids as being experts in anything. That’s the most nonsensical thing I have ever read and that’s putting it politely. So basically any child with traits of Autism, ADHD or any learning difficulties as well as those who love homework, and shy or introverted children or anyone that has ever wanted a few minutes of peace is trans?!!! So basically everyone. They may as well say having a pulse and blinking may be a symptom. Far from helping the tiny percentage of people genuinely born in the wrong body, crap like that from Mermaids just leads to ridicule.
I agree with what you're saying - but no-one is 'born in the wrong body', it is meaningless. Your body is your body, it is the only one you've got.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Ex-Page Three model Samantha Fox assaulted her Norwegian wife after a drunken bust-up on a British Airways flight from Heathrow to Munich and forced it to abandon take-off, court told.

I was going to say I'm glad she's found love again after Myra died, but reading that, I'm not sure she has.

Reactions: 10
ooh not just me then. and irl too. for once I would like to see someone saying of a deceased oh they were an absolute git. etc

I would love tobe honest and open about my deceased parents but politeness and not wishing to make others uncomfortable prevents me from saying anything other than we didn't get on
Me and most of my siblings are honest about our dead parents (died when we were children). We all agree that they were both shite and aren’t shy of saying so. It’s liberating to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ex-Page Three model Samantha Fox assaulted her Norwegian wife after a drunken bust-up on a British Airways flight from Heathrow to Munich and forced it to abandon take-off, court told.

I saw this earlier. Couldn't help but think of the username @SamFoxStuckinaCloak 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A few gems from PB apologies if posted already
> Coke v Juice <<​
A celebrity conspiracy​

Now there’s zero chance of OJ suing for libel, we’ll be interested to see if any other celebrities come forward and lend any credence to the curious theory that Sharon Osbourne used to have about that fateful night.
Back in the Osbournes’ MTV heyday, Sharon claimed that she and Ozzy stopped doing drugs after Nicole Simpson was murdered because OJ and Nicole were their dealers. According to her, the couple had carved out a nice little niche for themselves as suppliers of gak to the Hollywood A-list but their dealing led to unwelcome attention from local organised criminals, who eventually put out a hit on them to stop the enterprise.
The reason OJ jumped in his Bronco and fled? Sharon’s theory was that he was off his head when the hitman took out Nicole and, in his paranoid state, figured they would be after him too.​
---
Touch my bumper <<​
A cheeky little smile​

There’s an awful lot of misery in the world at the minute. Every day seems to bring a new raft of fresh horrors – and moments of joy seem increasingly hard to come by.
So we feel duty bound to pass across this little snippet that arrived in the inbox this week. It’s only a sentence, but it’s brought a much-needed flicker of happiness every time we’ve stopped to think about it.
Vic Reeves’ son-in-law works at an Audi garage with one of the Cheeky Girls.​

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
> Coke v Juice <<​
A celebrity conspiracy​

Now there’s zero chance of OJ suing for libel, we’ll be interested to see if any other celebrities come forward and lend any credence to the curious theory that Sharon Osbourne used to have about that fateful night.
Back in the Osbournes’ MTV heyday, Sharon claimed that she and Ozzy stopped doing drugs after Nicole Simpson was murdered because OJ and Nicole were their dealers. According to her, the couple had carved out a nice little niche for themselves as suppliers of gak to the Hollywood A-list but their dealing led to unwelcome attention from local organised criminals, who eventually put out a hit on them to stop the enterprise.
The reason OJ jumped in his Bronco and fled? Sharon’s theory was that he was off his head when the hitman took out Nicole and, in his paranoid state, figured they would be after him too.​
---
Touch my bumper <<​
A cheeky little smile​

There’s an awful lot of misery in the world at the minute. Every day seems to bring a new raft of fresh horrors – and moments of joy seem increasingly hard to come by.
So we feel duty bound to pass across this little snippet that arrived in the inbox this week. It’s only a sentence, but it’s brought a much-needed flicker of happiness every time we’ve stopped to think about it.
OK, so the Cheeky girls are now selling Audi's but I think we are still looking for the Reynolds Girls, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
> Coke v Juice <<​
A celebrity conspiracy​

---
Touch my bumper <<​
A cheeky little smile​

Arrived in their inbox?
It was on Richard Herring's Book club podcast 🙄
---
Jon Richardson and his wife have split up.
Just saw this on Insta and am very surprised!

Reactions: 7
Jon Richardson and his wife have split up.
I'm surprised at that although I only really knew them from their appearances on celeb gogglebox. But they seemed very settled.
I like him but he's such a self-confessed pernickety little fusspot, can't imagine he's the easiest to live with. I could be wrong of course!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.