Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little girl was very chatty from the minute we boarded. Lucy sat with her until the seatbelt sign went off then moved to her own seat about six rows in front of John and the daughter. Put an eye mask on and only got up to speak to them twice. He was seemed quite quiet and they didn't interact a lot. Her voice was the same as it is on the TV but slightly less high pitched.
How strange. Maybe their marriage was more of a business arrangement than a romance? I can't imagine going on a long haul flight and sitting apart from my husband and child.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
In the Fail comments someone alluded to olives re the Richardson split. Then someone else chipped in and said she was caught with her personal trainer dribbling olive oil into his belly button and dipping a breadstick in it. If that happened you can see why Jon wants out, he has OCD. The thought of being with someone who thinks it is okay to eat something out of someone’s smeggy belly button is enough to give anyone OCD. I suspect it’s a wind up, but who knows?!

Edit - found the comments…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I like Jon Richardson. Read his book yonks ago before he was very well known and I really warmed to him. She does my bleeping head in though. She’s always in character and it’s not a funny one.

Reactions: 40
Apparently Lucy did celeb Bake Off and they medically assessed her and said she has ADHD.

Reactions: 6
How strange. Maybe their marriage was more of a business arrangement than a romance? I can't imagine going on a long haul flight and sitting apart from my husband and child.
Me neither, it was definitely bizarre. It was a surprise to see them on the flight.

Reactions: 10
Really shocked at the Jon / Lucy split. Hullraisers was great. Lucy’s shtick has got a bit old now but I think that’s the same for anything/ anyone that gets popular/overexposed. Feel the same about Jon. It’s why I’m so cynical these days because between online and tv, it’s all fakery. I liked when I wasn’t quite sure if it was a spoof or not

Mr Babbitt thinks it’s a PR stunt related to Joe Lycett but I don’t know what his latest premise is to pick a side

Reactions: 6
My money is on one of them cheating. Lucy with the personal trainer, the olive story sounds too daft not to have some truth in it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After her second marriage Lulu has enjoyed high profile relationships with younger men. When she recorded 1993 No1 single Relight My Fire with Take That – then the biggest boy band in the world – she, then aged 44, and the 23-year-old Jason had a rumoured dalliance. They have never gone public about it but have said they had a “special relationship”. She claimed: “He’s very, very cute but no, nothing happened.
But Jason’s bandmate Howard claimed on Jonathan Ross’s BBC1 chatshow, that it was more than that. When Ross quizzed the boys about Lulu, Howard pointed at Jason and coarsely claimed: “He’s the one who f****d her!”
Maybe he did then 🙄? I've just read she had affairs with Bowie, Davy Jones from the Monkees, he lived round the corner from me in his early years, also Angus McFayden!
I just thought 'Angus McFayden'?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And then realised I was thinking of Angus Deayton.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lulu said that TT were staying at her house one night and she and Jason got it on, I'm sure it was the time when they were promoting Relight My Fire, I did not believe it for a second, I think he is gay as Robbie's eluded to it not that long ago in a jokey way but meant it, so I think Lulu was just saying that. My friends daughter is a make up artist and she has done Lulus hair and make up and she said she's had facelifts and you could see the scars behind her ears 🤣🤣. I never got how she became as big as she was as she just screeches and also the other ginger Cilla Black. I just never ever got their appeal, little Marie McLaughlin and Priscilla White!
Please get it right….she is has changed her name to Lulu Kennedy-Cairns.
Madam would be most upset if you didn’t use her posh double barrelled name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If it is a fake publicity stunt split then its pretty crappy considering theres a kid involved

Reactions: 20
I agree with what you're saying - but no-one is 'born in the wrong body', it is meaningless. Your body is your body, it is the only one you've got.
Sigh 🙄, I meant that that’s how it feels to be trans and that’s not me surmising, I’ve heard trans people say that that’s how it feels to them. That’s why people have surgery and don’t just take hormones and buy new clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Caroline Flack was always a very troubled woman, whose behaviour and lifestyle contributed to her death. I hate the fact that otherwise troubled and problematic famous folks tend to be considered saints after their unfortunate and sometimes early demise
I said similar about Jade Goody on here, and OMG did I have my arse handed to me. Still stand by it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The little girl was very chatty from the minute we boarded. Lucy sat with her until the seatbelt sign went off then moved to her own seat about six rows in front of John and the daughter. Put an eye mask on and only got up to speak to them twice. He was seemed quite quiet and they didn't interact a lot. Her voice was the same as it is on the TV but slightly less high pitched.
I seem to remember someone shared on one of these threads that Lucy was flying alone with their daughter from Spain while Jon took the train because apparently he has flight anxiety, maybe it was a payback for that time.

Reactions: 16
The 'olive oil' story about Lucy Beaumont and her personal trainer sounds made up to me, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction! Why would you even think that was sexy?

I tried to get into 'Meet The Richardsons' but I found it a complete snooze-fest. Neither can act convincingly (I know it's not 'real'...) and it didn't grab my attention - maybe it got better over time?

Sam definitely has issues with the booze, probably going back a long, long time. She was hard to warm to on that The Club reality TV show and I previously kinda liked her (or, at least, her feisty, girl next door persona - which maybe doesn't correlate to the real Sam anyway). On The Club was insisting she was sober when she was behaving like a complete arse, as well. I'll reserve a bit of empathy for her losing her first wife to cancer, and her sister was so young when she passed.

Sam was quite friendly with the Pet Shop Boys at one point!

Wikipedia (assuming it's true, of course, Wikipedia's information can sometimes be a bit sketchy) alleges her father 'violently assaulted' her in 1991 and embezzled a huge amount of money from her.
Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 22-05-29 Samantha Fox - Wikipedia.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.