Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I'd heard he and Tamsin got together when his partner was pregnant with their child. That's why I save my ire for the fact he ditched his kids, rather than wife and kids.
And now he's got another child in America.
Saw the other day that Ben Foden has had another one too.
These men talk about their older kids coming to visit like its just popping up the motorway. Same with Jonas and GOT Sansa (sophie?).

Reactions: 19
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t there a rumour at one point that Miranda and Sarah Hadland, who played Stevie, were an item?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Oooh! I did not know holier-than-thou HW is a coke fiend! How do we know this?

Reactions: 8
She may have a medical/ethical reason but wearing no make-up is - well I won't say distracting but you do notice.
Honestly?! Do you notice when men routinely don’t wear makeup?

I can understand having a moan about someone because they’re annoying or whatever, but because a woman doesn’t wear makeup is really, really not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
so good of you to post twenty year old news here.. ;)
I recently saw a reel on IG she’s done Jesse Ware’s tablemanners. It looks like she’s had that buccal fat removal which is all the rage. The snip I saw she said she was always about acting not music.

Reactions: 2
so good of you to post twenty year old news here.. ;)
😂
Shes not very good at singing either 😂
She went to the same school as me.... Not at the same time as she left to go to drama school. She came back you know how they used to do back in the 90s 00s to show off thier success - shite and up her own arse if I remember correctly.

• Haha
😂
Shes not very good at singing either 😂
She went to the same school as me.... Not at the same time as she left to go to drama school. She came back you know how they used to do back in the 90s 00s to show off thier success - shite and up her own arse if I remember correctly.
Day and Night is a bit of a tune but it could have been sung by any 15 years old tbh.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got to confess that I quite liked Miranda (the show). I never bought that someone like Tom Ellis would be interested in her as a romantic partner though, possibly because he’s such a gobshite in real life. He couldn’t even convincingly act like he fancied her.
---
Isn't Sarah married to a man?
Bisexuality exists 😉

Honestly?! Do you notice when men routinely don’t wear makeup?

I can understand having a moan about someone because they’re annoying or whatever, but because a woman doesn’t wear makeup is really, really not it.
This is a valid point, but men appearing on TV or film or red carpets are usually wearing makeup of some description. Refusing to wear makeup when you're being filmed is unusual.

Reactions: 8
This is a valid point, but men appearing on TV or film or red carpets are usually wearing makeup of some description. Refusing to wear makeup when you're being filmed is unusual.
Yes, they'd all look 'shiny' otherwise.

Apologies if my post regarding NRS caused some offence. It wasn't meant in a critical way and I did say she was a good presenter. It's just she stands out when 99.9% of other female presenters do wear make-up.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been covered. Watching the scoop on Netflix. Billie piper is shite at acting
At one point she was ok in Dr. Who, then she went away and got veneers, and ever since then it's just her teeth that have been 'acting'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.