Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the Crime thread I have just posted about this creep.....

Well since how he is all came out and he got suspended/fired knowing he will never get a MSM job ever again, he has nothing to lose by sharing what he claims to know but couldn't say when he worked in the MSM. He is a weirdo/creep and should be locked up, but I can believe things he's tweeted. After avoiding jail yesterday, expect more gossip tweets to come.

Given everything that Private Eye has done over the years - including championing the Sub Postmasters when virtually no one else would- they shouldn't feel "eternal shame" over not reporting some grubby shite about an alleged affair.

Unless some politician is heavily pushing "family values" or the like I couldn't give a stuff if they (or their spouses) are shagging about. I'm far more interested in their corruption and professional incompetence.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I feel like there was a period of time when Miranda and her show was foisted upon the unsuspecting public and we were all gaslit into believing that not only was she funny but she was also so desirable and attractive that we all falling over ourselves to get to know about her.

She was everywhere, interviews with broadsheets, carefully angled portrait shots with women’s mags, it was a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Keith Allen used to rock up to Fulham games with Kieron O’Brien in tow which always struck me as odd given their age difference. So he was definitely around the family.
I wonder if Lily was just under the impression he was 19 then, he was fairly baby faced back then.

Reactions: 4
So in the Crime thread I have just posted about this creep.....

Well since how he is all came out and he got suspended/fired knowing he will never get a MSM job ever again, he has nothing to lose by sharing what he claims to know but couldn't say when he worked in the MSM. He is a weirdo/creep and should be locked up, but I can believe things he's tweeted. After avoiding jail yesterday, expect more gossip tweets to come.

The Sam Cam rumours are not new.

And regarding Gove, bisexuality exists.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I loved Miranda (and still do). Usually rewatch it every year or so.

Can't stand Mrs Brown's Boys though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I loved Miranda (and still do). Usually rewatch it every year or so.

Can't stand Mrs Brown's Boys though.
I loved Miranda- think a lot of us could relate to the character on the show in some way. Shame Tom Ellis turned out to be such a twit in real life

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone likes the Miranda series she did a radio 4 skit called Joke shop which was a precursor to the TV show (and which I much preferred).

Reactions: 10
I loved Miranda- think a lot of us could relate to the character on the show in some way. Shame Tom Ellis turned out to be such a twit in real life
I cannot stand that man.

Deserting his kids for a new glam life and wife in LA. He really brings out my inner Thora Hird/Mary Whitehouse/Nora Batty and I just think ‘YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY CAD!’ if I ever see him on my TV screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Are we expected to believe Kemi Badenoch was desperate enough to shag Michael Gove?!! She’s awful but come on..

Reactions: 12
I thought Miranda was endearing as Chummy in CTMW. I never watched her other show though and yes she was really foisted by the media at one time.

Reactions: 9
Are we expected to believe Kemi Badenoch was desperate enough to shag Michael Gove?!! She’s awful but come on..
The article said that Michael had an affair with a female acquaintance of Kemi’s, not with Kemi herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw a video on YouTube of Jennifer Hudson on the voice featuring her singing. My goodness she puts Beyonce's efforts to shame. She comes across really classy too.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I saw a video on YouTube of Jennifer Hudson on the voice featuring her singing. My goodness she puts Beyonce's efforts to shame. She comes across really classy too.
I can't believe Beyoncé has had the success she's had with the extremely nasal tone of her voice. I just don't get the attraction!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.