Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!
My parents watch Bargain Hunt so I see her a lot when I'm over to visit. She may have a medical/ethical reason but wearing no make-up is - well I won't say distracting but you do notice. I can also see why she comes across as smug but her links are on the button.

I much prefer Boo or Anita and I love the style of Izzy Balmer. She can value my antique anytime :love:

Reactions: 6
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
she is NEVER 37?! I am SHOOK 😧 I thought well into her 40s, mostly as she just had a baby to I'd have probably said older, but, wow.

Reactions: 6
Her voice gets on my nerves, it's very nasally

Reactions: 5
If you're watching/watched The gentleman on netflix, Max Beesly as Collins...all I see michael gove!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her voice gets on my nerves, it's very nasally
Yes, I feel like forcing her to use a sinus rinse and a pseudoephadrine tablet every time she opens her mouth!
She also does this faux bashful thing whenever she gets a question right on HOG. It's infuriating 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.