Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie Piper was terrible in Dr Who from the start. Emperor's new clothes, as far as her acting is concerned.

Reactions: 21
This is a valid point, but men appearing on TV or film or red carpets are usually wearing makeup of some description. Refusing to wear makeup when you're being filmed is unusual.
But when was the last time you saw or heard of a man’s lack of makeup on film being queried or standing out particularly? I never have. That was my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But when was the last time you saw or heard of a man’s lack of makeup on film being queried or standing out particularly? I never have. That was my point.
I bet David Dickinson wears a TON of makeup :mad: (that's the closest emoji I've got to convey an orange face).

I must admit, I love buying and wearing makeup and I never tire of doing my face (hate taking it off, though). I have had the 'you look a bit tired' comments when I don't wear any. My sister is the exact opposite, she only breaks open the cosmetics bag when it's a family do, which is once in a blue moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange taste in men too.

I think she’s a weird one. Something about her just isn’t right.
To find yourself married at some point in your lifetime to either Chris Evans or Laurence Fox would be unfortunate. And mortifying. But having married both of them? And before the age of 30. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 126
I did like Billie in Secret Diary of a Callgirl, but then I think my focus was probably more on Iddo Goldberg than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Billie Piper seems to have a (possibly naturally) flirtatious manner. I bet she gets cast on that alone by some men. It’s not down to get acting ability anyway.

Reactions: 12
Remember when she married Chris Evans? When she was eighteen and he was well into his 30’s. Imagine if that happened now? It’s so icky looking back

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Anybody’s pet could cook better than dorklyn surely
My 26 year old son can cook better than Brooklyn Beckham and he still cannot crack an egg properly or use the tin opener to open a tin of beans, "You do it please mum, i can't because im left handed 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.