Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting timing to announce this 🤔
This has nothing to do with their divorce, but I remember it took him a LONG time to marry her. I think they’d been engaged, Hadoop or two kids and she’d converted to Orthodox Judaism (not easy) and even then it was a year or two later. I always got the impression he didn’t want to marry her.
I suspect he’s not an easy individual but 20 years is a good length of time being together

Reactions: 33
Not sure if this has been covered. Watching the scoop on Netflix. Billie piper is shite at acting

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This has nothing to do with their divorce, but I remember it took him a LONG time to marry her. I think they’d been engaged, Hadoop or two kids and she’d converted to Orthodox Judaism (not easy) and even then it was a year or two later. I always got the impression he didn’t want to marry her.
I suspect he’s not an easy individual but 20 years is a good length of time being together
They were definitely engaged for years. My suspicion is that he'll get together with someone younger very quickly, with no religious conversion, and have several kids in rapid succession. That's how the cliche script works for men who try to wriggle out of marriage to a long-term partner.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I could have swore his ex before Isla said he was a complete idiot but I can't remember who is ex was or if I'm just imagining it

Reactions: 15
Do you remember when she won the Oscar over Beyoncé? 🤣
She deserved it. Beyonce stood no chance of winning, especially against the likes of Mirren, Winslet, Streep, etc. And it was wise the studio decided to put Hudson as supporting actress as she was the stand out.

I thought Miranda was endearing as Chummy in CTMW. I never watched her other show though and yes she was really foisted by the media at one time.
Fleabag with Pheobe whatsit is just a middle-class Miranda.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I could have swore his ex before Isla said he was a complete idiot but I can't remember who is ex was or if I'm just imagining it
he had an ex called Heddi Cundle who sued him about the use of her name on Ali g sketches

Reactions: 10
And a cookery show on CBBC as well apparently
View attachment 2857492
Oh, duck off. This country has never had a people led revolution and it REALLY shows.

I’ve had a voddy tonic so I could prattle on about nepo babies ‘til dawn. I mean, don’t get me started on Roman Kemp. You’re not telling me he’d have had a fraction of the career he’s been blessed with had his parents not been Martin Kemp and Pepsie and / or Shirley?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh, duck off. This country has never had a people led revolution and it REALLY shows.

I’ve had a voddy tonic so I could prattle on about nepo babies ‘til dawn. I mean, don’t get me started on Roman Kemp. You’re not telling me he’d have had a fraction of the career he’s been blessed with had his parents not been Martin Kemp and Pepsie and / or Shirley?
If Robert Kett had been more successful in the summer of 1549 there wouldn't be such a proliferation of nepo baby shites in 2024.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Roman kemp is shite but Buddy Oliver is actually good.

Reactions: 11
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!
Weak tea but she looked round a property that a friend of a friend had for sale and was enormously scathing about the house. It was the most stunning house I’ve ever seen in my life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Roman kemp is shite but Buddy Oliver is actually good.
I’m sure, but there are no other 13 year olds being given national television shows about their cooking (and I’m sure there are lots of talented 13 year old amateur cooks out there) and the only difference is Buddy has a dad who’s a very wealthy chef with lots of influence.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!
Mid fifties?! You need your eyesight checked!
---
I think the reason it took awhile from engagement to marriage was because she converted which lasts 1-2 years, had a baby as well as both of them working.
For me I liked them as a couple because they were an odd couple but had been together for many years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tilly Ramsey had her own CBBC show when she was around 11/12. Tilly and the Ramsey Bunch or similar. Helps when your daddy has his own production company.

I also really liked Miranda. I don’t think anyone ever tried to sell her as a great beauty. That was the thing, she spoke to the slightly nuts, clumsy, plain girls and we loved it. It was just silly fun (such fun) really.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Apologies if this was spoken about at the time, I don't recall seeing anything about it, but did anyone see Jodie Whitaker on Bake Off? Is she always like that? She seemed manic and was dressed like my bff who happens to be a slightly twink-styled mostly butch lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also really liked Miranda. I don’t think anyone ever tried to sell her as a great beauty. That was the thing, she spoke to the slightly nuts, clumsy, plain girls and we loved it. It was just silly fun (such fun) really.
I fondly recall her saying that her looks had been compared to everyone from Christy Turlington to Margaret Beckett. I can relate, sadly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot stand that man.

Deserting his kids for a new glam life and wife in LA. He really brings out my inner Thora Hird/Mary Whitehouse/Nora Batty and I just think ‘YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY CAD!’ if I ever see him on my TV screen.
There was a story years ago on Popbitch about her being seen in a Highgate pub with a guy that wasn't Tom not long after she married him and she wasn't exactly being indiscreet about it either. According to Popbitch, they then went into the toilet and from what people heard, they weren't powdering their noses. That and the story going around that he hadn't split with Estelle when he first started seeing Tamzin, no matter what he officially claimed. The papers insinuated but didn't come right out saying stuff like he was ready to marry Estelle and have a baby with her then Tamzin came along. Estelle was asked about it not long after and she said things were fine for the sake of the baby but she wouldn't talk about Tamzin saying they would have to ask Tom that.

He is a dick and a serial cheat, there is no doubt about it but like so many, she knew when she got with him what he was like and was fine with it but when it happened to her, she had issues.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I fondly recall her saying that her looks had been compared to everyone from Christy Turlington to Margaret Beckett. I can relate, sadly.
An ex of Miranda's co-wrote her radio series and first TV series, but they fell out owing to them not being credited for their writing input on the TV series.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There was a story years ago on Popbitch about her being seen in a Highgate pub with a guy that wasn't Tom not long after she married him and she wasn't exactly being indiscreet about it either. According to Popbitch, they then went into the toilet and from what people heard, they weren't powdering their noses. That and the story going around that he hadn't split with Estelle when he first started seeing Tamzin, no matter what he officially claimed. The papers insinuated but didn't come right out saying stuff like he was ready to marry Estelle and have a baby with her then Tamzin came along. Estelle was asked about it not long after and she said things were fine for the sake of the baby but she wouldn't talk about Tamzin saying they would have to ask Tom that

He is a dick and a serial cheat, there is no doubt about it but like so many, she knew when she got with him what he was like and was fine with it but when it happened to her, she had issues.
Yeah, I'd heard he and Tamsin got together when his partner was pregnant with their child. That's why I save my ire for the fact he ditched his kids, rather than wife and kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.