Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always assumed he'd be found on grinder
There have been stories about him for years with people claiming like Luke Evans, that it was an open secret when he was still here in Scotland then when he became famous he ended up back in the closet. Some think it's because he was after the Bond role and has secretly been dating Luke Neal for years. Whether that is true or not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Not sure your grandfather's funeral is the best place to announce this...
I assume they transitioned some time ago? DM was breadcrumbing pics for a while. I thought the introducing themselves was odd but maybe all the grandchildren did that? Maybe it’s an American thing ?
---
It’s massive attention seeking. Not sure why the whole thing was filmed though
Funeral was live streamed on Fb I think? Popular since lockdown times.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know Stephen Hawking left his first wife for his nurse. She was rumoured to be a very nasty piece of work and even to have abused him. 11 years later, they got divorced. I have wondered whether she thought it was going to be easy to stick around an inherit his millions - but the man kept living and living and living!
I wonder if the nurse got his fortune or if he did a Michael Gambon and gave it all the the original cheated on wife? Good old Gambon! The first wife put in all the work and hard graft, the bit in the side got to live off the after years and I’m sure lived a luxurious life…good for him to give it to his ex!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think the blinds at the time insinuated AG was encouraging it but there were also camps saying BP was planting those stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think Ange dealt with it in the right way, she allowed Shiloh to experiment. Shiloh cut her hair, dressed very Tom boyish and if I remember correctly went by a boys name for a while. Angelina was a wild child wasn’t she? Married Johnny quite young, then Billy Bob (he was so fit and i am not even sorry for saying that haha!) So she probably thought if I leave her to it, she’ll get bored, just like I did with the fads back in my day. It’s definitely the way to deal with it and you hope that common sense prevails. Charlize Theron is a different story! Reading her interview on it, regarding her child was just 😳

It’s interesting to read that Shiloh is now wanting to see Brad more. She’s angry with the elder kids running him down! Well, this is according to the latest celeb gossip!

I always look at this trans cult as more of a middle/upper class problem with kids. It’s the older men with fetishes who seem to be on the lower end of the scale! This is just based on what I see on Social media!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I always look at this trans cult as more of a middle/upper class problem with kids. It’s the older men with fetishes who seem to be on the lower end of the scale! This is just based on what I see on Social media!
Same with eating disorder: disproportionately high numbers of middle/upper class children affected.

I am sure a lot of it (both ED and trans stuff) is at root a desperation for attention and love.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
if its Tamzin Outhwaite your chatting about she is related by marriage to Holly Willoughby she is seemingly a cousin of Dan Baldwin. Hollyfilla appeared as a judge on the masked singer when Tamzin was unmasked

Reactions: 6
I think that TV show is called “Crashing”. I watched it a few years back and enjoyed it too. I found the character of Colin to be quite endearing while bringing the most lols.

I recently rewatched S2 of Fleabag because I wanted an Andrew Scott fix. (His eyebrows are much better now compared to his Moriarty days btw).

I’m always dubious of anything that is over hyped (this is why I haven’t read any Sally Rooney 🫠) and I’m from a working class background, so Fleabag shouldn’t really speak to me. And yet, I enjoyed it, mostly because of her r/ship with her sister and her dad. Still hate what she did to Boo.
Yeah she was a total cow to Boo! I was going through a crappy break up at the time of watching it and it really cheered me up!

Reactions: 2
Don’t think so. She wanted to be called Dave and had short hair at one point but seems to have grown out of it now. AFAIK, she’s back to being called Shiloh.
I think I’d have kept Dave tbh. Can’t hear Shiloh Pitt without my brain doing a spoonerism.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She wanted to be called Dave

This has cracked me up: you’re inventing a whole new identity for yourself, you can choose any name you like … and you opt for ‘Dave’ 🤣
---
I think I’d have kept Dave tbh. Can’t hear Shiloh Pitt without my brain doing a spoonerism.
Ah, yes, I suppose you probably would go for something incredibly workaday after that, wouldn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has cracked me up: you’re inventing a whole new identity for yourself, you can choose any name you like … and you opt for ‘Dave’ 🤣
When I read it, I couldn't help but think of Only Fools And Horses ...

If it's a girl they're going to name it Sigourney, after an actress. And if it's a boy, they're going to name him Rodney. After Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Same with eating disorder: disproportionately high numbers of middle/upper class children affected.

I am sure a lot of it (both ED and trans stuff) is at root a desperation for attention and love.
Isn’t it possible that it’s only the middle/upper classes that are being diagnosed with EDs and treated? That it’s more about access to healthcare and opportunity for treatment?

And that’s just the start of what’s wrong with your post. For heavens sake please don’t conflate being trans with having an eating disorder. I wont enter the trans debate here, it’s a gossip thread, but it is a ridiculous comparison.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't think she ever was. Angelina always called her she and her daughter. She was just a tomboy.
Shiloh had older brothers, maybe she looked up to them and wanted to look and dress like them? She’s definitely beautiful and looks like Brad and Ange’s mum, Vivienne looks a lot like Ange’s mum. Not sure who Knox looks like, he’s a very pretty boy!

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it possible that it’s only the middle/upper classes that are being diagnosed with EDs and treated? That it’s more about access to healthcare and opportunity for treatment?

And that’s just the start of what’s wrong with your post. For heavens sake please don’t conflate being trans with having an eating disorder. I wont enter the trans debate here, it’s a gossip thread, but it is a ridiculous comparison.
It’s not a ridiculous comparison because studies have shown it’s all linked. Absolutely nothing wrong with what’s been said at all. And yeah, we’ll leave it at that.
---
As funny as it is to think it was Dave, it was John, she preferred the name John. 😂 I don’t think it really was non-binary or trans related, it was just said she preferred it at the time. Two mega rich, big time celeb parents rowing over a wine company (when one likes the wine a bit too much) so daughter dresses like a boy and calls herself John! It’s really not hard to see what they were focussing on and it wasn’t the kids, was it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A friend works in a school in a very affluent area. There are far more non binary/trans kids than at the other schools she’s worked at. Not that there are more NB or trans kids but they have generally a greater ability and agency to assert their identity. When your family is using a food bank, or your parents are using substances, there may be fewer chances for you to raise the issue of your identity and it being taken seriously and compassionately.
A celeb’s kid - esp in the acting world - is going to be surrounded by diverse people who have that understanding and freedom. Not to mention the cash to have that freedom of choice when it comes to your future vs trying to fit in a box to have employment prosepects etc

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think Shiloh wearing men’s clothes and calling herself John predated quite a bit Brad & Angiés divorce and even their wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A friend works in a school in a very affluent area. There are far more non binary/trans kids than at the other schools she’s worked at. Not that there are more NB or trans kids but they have generally a greater ability and agency to assert their identity. When your family is using a food bank, or your parents are using substances, there may be fewer chances for you to raise the issue of your identity and it being taken seriously and compassionately.
A celeb’s kid - esp in the acting world - is going to be surrounded by diverse people who have that understanding and freedom. Not to mention the cash to have that freedom of choice when it comes to your future vs trying to fit in a box to have employment prosepects etc
Working in the arts tends to attract liberal people anyway. It would stand to reason kids of liberal parents are more comfortable being open about stuff like this.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.