Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Shiloh wearing men’s clothes and calling herself John predated quite a bit Brad & Angiés divorce and even their wedding.
Shiloh was only 2 when she watched Peter Pan and said she wanted to be called John. A complete non story that got taken out of hand after Brad mentioned it once(?) Kids of that age could watch a cartoon and say they want to be a damn dinosaur, nobody would take that seriously :LOL:

Reactions: 19
Shiloh was only 2 when she watched Peter Pan and said she wanted to be called John. A complete non story that got taken out of hand after Brad mentioned it once(?) Kids of that age could watch a cartoon and say they want to be a damn dinosaur, nobody would take that seriously :LOL:
Stonewall are on record stating that children as young as 2 are aware that they have a transgender identity, so yep plenty of people have been taking it seriously.
This is an old page from Mermaids of signs your child might have a gender identity disorder
20240404_090522.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Stonewall are a charity that helped to achieve gay rights regarding marriage etc but then quickly realised they needed another way to bring in money. So they jumped on the trans rights campaign. Interesting that today they’re being dragged on Twitter by trans kids over the CASS report.

2016 I think Pitt and Jolie announced their divorce so yeah, John/Shiloh predates their split! I still think this whole trend is very much a Erich kid problem.

Anyway back to celeb stuff! I have just seen a picture of Lisa Rinna before her “work”! Wow she was absolutely beautiful!!! I can’t look at her face now. It genuinely terrifies me, why has she done this to herself? I know it must be nice to have a little tweak here and there but we’re all going to age. I just can’t believe how she’s changed from what she was! She really was stunning!

Reactions: 27
Isn’t it possible that it’s only the middle/upper classes that are being diagnosed with EDs and treated? That it’s more about access to healthcare and opportunity for treatment?

And that’s just the start of what’s wrong with your post. For heavens sake please don’t conflate being trans with having an eating disorder. I wont enter the trans debate here, it’s a gossip thread, but it is a ridiculous comparison.
Its a sheer ignorant comparison,the 2 are in no way linked or similar

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kids of that age could watch a cartoon and say they want to be a damn dinosaur, nobody would take that seriously :LOL:
My 11 year old daughter this morning lay in my bed this morning practising her dinosaur noises. Is there a clinic I need to take her to?!?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My 4yo son wants to be a Tyrannosaurus rex when he grows up. I think it’s a fine ambition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Stonewall are a charity that helped to achieve gay rights regarding marriage etc but then quickly realised they needed another way to bring in money. So they jumped on the trans rights campaign. Interesting that today they’re being dragged on Twitter by trans kids over the CASS report.

2016 I think Pitt and Jolie announced their divorce so yeah, John/Shiloh predates their split! I still think this whole trend is very much a Erich kid problem.

Anyway back to celeb stuff! I have just seen a picture of Lisa Rinna before her “work”! Wow she was absolutely beautiful!!! I can’t look at her face now. It genuinely terrifies me, why has she done this to herself? I know it must be nice to have a little tweak here and there but we’re all going to age. I just can’t believe how she’s changed from what she was! She really was stunning!
Had to have a look. Found this. Looks like she started messing up her looks from 2002

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Had to have a look. Found this. Looks like she started messing up her looks from 2002
God she would have aged really well if she hadn’t messed around with her face. 2002 is definitely when she started messing with it, is it me or is her eye botched as well?

Reactions: 7
2015-16 were not kind years to her - or the plastic surgeon/fitness guru had the bleeping raptures or summat. Aged muchly and not in a good way.

Reactions: 3
Stonewall are on record stating that children as young as 2 are aware that they have a transgender identity, so yep plenty of people have been taking it seriously.
This is an old page from Mermaids of signs your child might have a gender identity disorder
View attachment 2868904

Obviously this is not the thread for discussion but 'possibly dyslexic' ... WTF?
---
According to that every kid I've ever known has been trans! Including me!
Yep. And me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going back to the Tom Hardy chat, Scenes of a Sexual Nature with a young Tom Hardy is on Amazon Freevie at the moment. I think he was hot back then too tbh 😆🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oj Simpson has passed away.
The way he’s taunted both Nicole’s and Ron’s families for nearly 30 years is disgusting there’s never been any peace or justice for them they won’t even rejoice at the news.

Last edited:
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.