Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering the arse licking review Bradshaw just gave Back To Black and STJ, I wouldn't be too heart broken if I was Ewan 😂
What is it with the Guardian sucking up to Sam Taylor Johnson? I've read at least three recent articles blowing smoke up her arse and the film. It is very strange.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean this as kindly as possible but Brooklyn Beckham has learning challenges right? If so I do think the press should lay off him a bit. They seem intent on reinforcing this Brooklyn is thick narrative but if he is actually learning disabled then it’s gross that they are doing that.
---
I loved Laurence Fox. He was brilliant in Lewis. Heard a radio interview with him and he was so clever and witty and funny.
I have no idea why he suddenly developed these weird opinions and turned into a total idiot.
I’m not surprised she doesn’t want the kids to spend any time with him in case he corrupts their young minds.
Agreed- bleeping loved in Celeb Gogglebox- his reaction to Nigella Lawson never fails to make me howl with laughter.

Reactions: 10
I mean this as kindly as possible but Brooklyn Beckham has learning challenges right? If so I do think the press should lay off him a bit. They seem intent on reinforcing this Brooklyn is thick narrative but if he is actually learning disabled then it’s gross that they are doing
Why do you think he has learning disabilities? He’s a rich spoilt kid who’s had opportunities that most people could never dream of but has never had to stick to them because of who his parents are. He’s doesn’t get a free pass and a pat on the head just because he looks like and acts like a dozy twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've read Brooklyn Beckham's letter, and whilst he's no Marcel Proust, I can't actually see any spelling mistakes, it's just very naff and twee and not very well expressed?

Reactions: 7
I mean this as kindly as possible but Brooklyn Beckham has learning challenges right? If so I do think the press should lay off him a bit. They seem intent on reinforcing this Brooklyn is thick narrative but if he is actually learning disabled then it’s gross that they are doing that.
---

Agreed- bleeping loved in Celeb Gogglebox- his reaction to Nigella Lawson never fails to make me howl with laughter.
Based on what evidence? He just seems like a normal bloke to me, if his parents weren't famous he'd probably be doing a trade job or office job. He puts himself in the public eye - books, TV appearances, social media etc so he's fair game imo

Reactions: 19
Reactions: 3
I don't think Brooklyn Beckham has learning difficulties, IMO. He's just a lazy, spoilt, entitled brat who has never had to try, graft or work for anything as things get handed to him due to whom his parents are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is there any actual tea on him? Or any of the Outlander cast? Apparently their fans (Sam and Caitriona) can be very 'enthusiastic' and are convinced they are married in real life etc.
That’s one of my favourite batshit conspiracy theories. All the elderly ladies with Tumblr accounts posting ‘evidence’ that Sam and Caitríona are married and have 7 kids but it’s a big hush hush secret so he can be sold to Hollywood as a single man and her actual real life husband and child are just a smokescreen.

Personally, I think it’s more likely that Sam bats for the other team.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s one of my favourite batshit conspiracy theories. All the elderly ladies with Tumblr accounts posting ‘evidence’ that Sam and Caitríona are married and have 7 kids but it’s a big hush hush secret so he can be sold to Hollywood as a single man and her actual real life husband and child are just a smokescreen.

That's hilarious. I haven't watched it for years, not since they got rid of Rupert sob sob

Reactions: 1
That's hilarious. I haven't watched it for years, not since they got rid of Rupert sob sob
The show definitely dipped in quality after s1, but that’s mainly because of the garbage source material. I fell down a Tumblr rabbit hole after watching s1 and even though I don’t give a tit about the show anymore, I can’t tear myself away from lurking. They’re literally insane 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Now I thought this, but someone on here knew him and confirmed Mr Heughan was very much straight.
If he's still after a wife I think I could possibly offer my services...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now I thought this, but someone on here knew him and confirmed Mr Heughan was very much straight.
If he's still after a wife I think I could possibly offer my services...
Yeah, I think he's a serial shagger more than anything.

I don't watch Outlander but I know people who do so I'm kept up to date with the mental fandom stuff.

You'd think they'd given it up after this long but the again the Larries and the Twilight shippers are still going!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I think he's a serial shagger more than anything.

I don't watch Outlander but I know people who do so I'm kept up to date with the mental fandom stuff.

You'd think they'd given it up after this long but the again the Larries and the Twilight shippers are still going!
I used to enjoy Outlander, nice little bit of escapism, first two or three seasons were watchable. Then they set it in the USA and expected us to believe that Claire was old because she had a tiny strip of grey in her hair etc. All rather odd and not very entertaining anymore.

Still maintain the Wedding episode is one of the hottest bits of TV out there though ;)

Reactions: 8
I used to enjoy Outlander, nice little bit of escapism, first two or three seasons were watchable. Then they set it in the USA and expected us to believe that Claire was old because she had a tiny strip of grey in her hair etc. All rather odd and not very entertaining anymore.

Still maintain the Wedding episode is one of the hottest bits of TV out there though ;)
I agree, i fell out with it then and also.you had to sub to another channel on amazon and i'm too tight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.