Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I doubt some spoilt, Hollywood rich kid on the other side of the Atlantic is going to be bothered about being misgendered on bleeping Tattle, UK 😂
ETA: And if they are, who gives a duck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I didn't say he was picked on I said what It was in reference to.
---

He.
She is not a he, no matter what clothes or hairstyle or name she has.
Anyway, we know that Fin wasn't being a twit who announced her name like a drama queen at her grandfather's funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I listen a podcast called Celebrity Memoir book club (when they do a celebrity I know!). They did Rebel Wilson’s book this week, I think Rebel came across quite well (from their telling). I have no interest in reading the book but good to know a bit of detail behind the headlines.
Love their podcast (most of the time!)

Reactions: 1
ah reminds me of the Angelina Jolie... miserable which I believe some men mistake for "sexy"
Other than the divorce chaos, what's she up to? She seems to have gone out of fashion very quickly on the film front, or lost interest.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.