Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he’s taunted both Nicole’s and Ron’s families for nearly 30 years is disgusting there’s been never been any peace or justice for them they won’t even rejoice in the news.
Yes Liv they have gone thru a lot.
this is what he said in 2021 .. "I have trouble with L.A.," going on to add, "People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this."

everyone knows who did it.

Nicole’s sister (from 2021) noted that though she feels pity for him, she would like him to just keep quiet and give her family members peace to help them heal.

May they get some peace now.

Reactions: 41
The way he’s taunted both Nicole’s and Ron’s families for nearly 30 years is disgusting there’s never been any peace or justice for them they won’t even rejoice at the news.
and he got to die 'surrounded by his children and grandchildren' according to the press, unlike poor Nicole and Ron who were murdered and never got justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 77
Yes Liv they have gone thru a lot.
this is what he said in 2021 .. "I have trouble with L.A.," going on to add, "People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this."

everyone knows who did it.

Nicole’s sister (from 2021) noted that though she feels pity for him, she would like him to just keep quiet and give her family members peace to help them heal.

May they get some peace now.
It’s the did he didn’t he thats the worst bit and he played into that. The bastard slit Nicole’s throat with such force and hatred it was described as columbian neck tie.

Twitter is having a field day saying poor Khloe

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Stonewall are a charity that helped to achieve gay rights regarding marriage etc but then quickly realised they needed another way to bring in money. So they jumped on the trans rights campaign. Interesting that today they’re being dragged on Twitter by trans kids over the CASS report.

A number of founding members of Stonewall (Simon Callow, Simon Fanshawe) were not happy with self-ID / trans focus and left Stonewall. The LGB Alliance was founded as a direct result of Stonewall’s trans stance (read about ‘the cotton ceiling’). Today’s Stonewall is far from the original groundbreaking organisation that it was, unfortunately.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Don’t think so. She wanted to be called Dave and had short hair at one point but seems to have grown out of it now. AFAIK, she’s back to being called Shiloh.
Don’t know what I thought it was bleeping Dave 🤣🤣

Fucks sake 💀 Tomayto Tomahto.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm having a proper Mandela Effect moment with OJ snuffing it. I'm convinced this happened a least a year or so ago 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OJ was guilty as duck, but his lawyer was clever and the prosecution were idiots.

Reactions: 45
I think idiots is a bit harsh- there was sooooo much evidence against him, they obviously didn't expect OJs team to go to the lengths that they did to discredit the witnesses

Reactions: 11
OJ was guilty as duck, but his lawyer was clever and the prosecution were idiots.
..... and because America is still trying to come to terms with it's racist past. Segregation only ended wihen Civil Rights Act of 1964 superseded all state and local laws.
Only 60 years ago ffs 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 17
..... and because America is still trying to come to terms with it's racist past. Segregation only ended wihen Civil Rights Act of 1964 superseded all state and local laws.
Only 60 years ago ffs 🙁
That never ceases to amaze me that it is in my lifetime. So many states ignored it too for a long time. You can see why there are still so many problems in the US and why it is still so raw. I was watching something not so long ago about when Black American servicemen came to the UK during WW2 they were being told they could go anywhere they wanted if they went somewhere like a pub.

I'm not dismissing anything that minorities have felt here in the UK. We've had our share of issues too but the US have been particularly backward.

Reactions: 39
I can't stand his politics, at all, but losing a child and Jack trying to score points from that situation makes me furious and sick to the stomach. Hateful wench.
I always think that no matter how much you dislike someone, what you choose to say or do in a situation like that says more about you than the other person! I despise his politics, but I would never comment badly on the loss of his child.

Reactions: 21
Odd seeing some of the sympathetic posts on his passing on social media, even from Facebook friends. I truly think some people would post similarly about Hitler if he had died today - something like "RIP Adolf Hitler, a lovely man very much misunderstood :(".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.