Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a real low to be sniping about a kid who literally just said their name before doing a reading at their grandpa’s funeral.
The media have leapt on this because funerals are public events and now they can make headlines about something the family have probably known for months, if not years.
Can we move on? This is poor tattling by anyone’s standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If they had made some sort of announcement then I'd agree it's inappropriate. But they literally just introduced themselves, like anyone would. It's the press that's made it a big deal and a 'coming out' event. The kid did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 37
I loved Laurence Fox. He was brilliant in Lewis. Heard a radio interview with him and he was so clever and witty and funny.
I have no idea why he suddenly developed these weird opinions and turned into a total idiot.
I’m not surprised she doesn’t want the kids to spend any time with him in case he corrupts their young minds.
I agree. I loved Lewis, he was fab in it! I think he pissed people off with his views, his acting work dried up and then he did that terrible music. Billie probably is a lovely girl, but she still had children with him. He’s obviously always been who he is. Mind you, you get taken in I suppose and don’t realise until you’re married and have kids. His views are a bit out there on some things, I know he was hanging with Tommy Robinson on Twitter a while ago, I just thought Christ, have a word we yourself Lozza. Yet some of his views are just basic common sense. I don’t think what he said to Dan Wootton warranted his termination from GB News. The woman it was aimed at has said far worse about men! I suspect Lozza is just pushing the envelope for likes! Sad really, concentrate on your kids, your work and not sad bastards like TR on Twitter. You won’t see him on mainstream tv anymore and he is good in what I’ve seen him in.

Reactions: 8
It’s a real low to be sniping about a kid who literally just said their name before doing a reading at their grandpa’s funeral.
The media have leapt on this because funerals are public events and now they can make headlines about something the family have probably known for months, if not years.
Can we move on? This is poor tattling by anyone’s standards.
Threads move on naturally, no need for a Tattler to attempt to direct the flow of conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I see that effin Lulu is appearing at Glastonbury,last public appearance before retiring..Hmm ok.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
JLo has a daughter who is trans or NB! I won’t say what I really think, there’s threads especially for it, but two kids in the same blended family! Their family therapists are earning big of that!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I agree. I loved Lewis, he was fab in it! I think he pissed people off with his views, his acting work dried up and then he did that terrible music. Billie probably is a lovely girl, but she still had children with him. He’s obviously always been who he is. Mind you, you get taken in I suppose and don’t realise until you’re married and have kids. His views are a bit out there on some things, I know he was hanging with Tommy Robinson on Twitter a while ago, I just thought Christ, have a word we yourself Lozza. Yet some of his views are just basic common sense. I don’t think what he said to Dan Wootton warranted his termination from GB News. The woman it was aimed at has said far worse about men! I suspect Lozza is just pushing the envelope for likes! Sad really, concentrate on your kids, your work and not sad bastards like TR on Twitter. You won’t see him on mainstream tv anymore and he is good in what I’ve seen him in.
I have to admit I thought he was great in Lewis too,has a lovely voice always loved watching Lewis with LF in it.

Reactions: 18
Ive could swear ive just had a notification that dane bowers had died. Couldnt find anything online except off Stephs packed lunch called Dale Blows has died.
I'm sure it said another level in title so dont think I read it wrong 🤔
Maybe someone hit send too soon with only partial info?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
JLo has a daughter who is trans or NB! I won’t say what I really think, there’s threads especially for it, but two kids in the same blended family! Their family therapists are earning big of that!
I was reading some where today that celebrities have more trans children than any other group or something. No idea how accurate that is but it does to seem to be a very high proportion. Makes you wonder.

Reactions: 28
I haven't seen her in a while but Angelina Jolie's beautiful daughter Shiloh appeared looking very feminine not long ago. Kids change their minds so no drastic actions needed until they're mature enough to take permanent d
I was reading some where today that celebrities have more trans children than any other group or something. No idea how accurate that is but it does to seem to be a very high proportion. Makes you wonder.
A lot of CT maintain the celebrities are trans themselves, robots or clones. 😆

Reactions: 19
I haven't seen her in a while but Angelina Jolie's beautiful daughter Shiloh appeared looking very feminine not long ago. Kids change their minds so no drastic actions needed until they're mature enough to take permanent d
A lot of CT maintain the celebrities are trans themselves, robots or clones. 😆
I think the blinds at the time insinuated AG was encouraging it but there were also camps saying BP was planting those stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The chat about Gary Barlow reminded me of the hilarious story he told of how, during the mask wearing phase of the pandemic, he phoned Robbie Williams up and said “Hey Rob, you’ll never guess where I am?”
After several exotic but incorrect guesses Gary eventually said “No mate, I'm in Asda, can you believe it, I’m actually shopping in Asda”
Which is both hilarious and sad that without the face mask he can’t do normal stuff like that I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
For anyone else wanting to fan girl/boy over the actor and character Alan Rickman/Colonel Brandon as these two are.......also good relationship advice....🥰😋🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had to laugh when I read this review in the Guardian Bleeding Love review – Ewan McGregor and daughter Clara are toe-curlingly terrible in rehab flick | Film | The Guardian

We say some pretty mean things about Ewan on Tattle but this review is on another level.
He’s also currently in a tv series with his side piece. They have zero chemistry. He’s been in some stinkers of late but I enjoyed the one where he was a fashion designer (Halsey? Halsted? Can’t remember).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.