Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is me being a human vulture but what happened to Tina Malone’s husband? I don’t know why, something really weird and iffy about it, and I don’t know why it’s itching my brain.
There’s something that makes me think he probably took his own life but there’s also something that makes me wonder if their relationship was basically permanently scrapping coke fiends who either loved or hated one another and absolutely nothing in between.
Feel for her daughter, on so many levels. Whilst I’m sure TM is fit and healthy, when they elected to pop out a baby when she was 50, bet they didn’t think the dad would go first.
Sorry for a really vulturey post.
I wondered if it was suicide. People can be very secretive around this. Of course the anti Vax lot are out in force on FB 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure someone shared a screenshot of comments on her initial FB post which said it was suicide on these threads when it was first announced. I can’t remember exactly what it said though and don’t want to get it wrong but might be worth searching the previous thread

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was messaged by Macklemore on Instagram! Imagine. 😁 I played along with the scammer for a little and then said "oh please send me a personal video mentioning my name and the date. It would mean so much to me"❤ funnily enough his management said it wasn't professional. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her friends are unsurprisingly gunning for Taylor Johnson. As they say, she made Blake look like Jack the Lad crossed with a Disney Prince. Her excuse was she didn't want to make him one-dimensional and show why Amy fell for him :rolleyes:
I'm not sure what it says about STJ (and the writer) that they cut out all of the people, particularly the men, who had any kind of positive influence on her or care for her, and lionised the two men who treated her the worst and contributed most to her personal struggles.

I don't actually think either Blake or Mitch are evil monsters, Amy made her own decisions, but they were not good to her or for her.

Mitch is probably worse because, unlike Blake, he won't accept he ever did anything wrong, and he's profiting off her to this day.

Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure someone shared a screenshot of comments on her initial FB post which said it was suicide on these threads when it was first announced. I can’t remember exactly what it said though and don’t want to get it wrong but might be worth searching the previous thread
Pretty sure some of the guys he was in service with said he took his own life too due to being an army veteran/military related PTSD.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think that's in reference to people saying fin Affleck was attention seeking by confirming he is trans at his grandfathers funeral
Hardly getting picked on. I think it's inappropriate at a funeral,like a couple announcing their engagement at a wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Hardly getting picked on. I think it's inappropriate at a funeral,like a couple announcing their engagement at a wedding.
I agree. Was is Jennifer’s relation’s funeral? If so, I wonder if she knew, because I would have said to wait. Can’t really blame the kid, but it seems a bit attention seeking.

ETA: having said that, I’ve just watched a video on X and all they did was say their name, unless there’s something I’ve missed. It wasn’t some grand coming out statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I think Seraphina/Fin Affleck has been known by that new name to friends and family for some time but the press couldn't report it. As she spoke at a public event (the funeral was streamed) it's now in the public arena so the press can report it. I really don't think it's the first time they 'debuted' their new name or appearance.

Presenting as trans or non-binary has a huge social contagion element, particularly with teenage girls. I can't imagine how hard it is being a growing girl with famous parents, an alcoholic Dad and J-Lo as a stepmum. I just hope she's given support and space to wear what she wants and so on during these years and to be whatever kind of woman she wants to be when she's older.

On a lighter note - how many more pics do we have to see of the Kardashians on holiday????

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I don’t know but as a non celebrity I don’t think they need to announce their change of name to the public. They had already been seen out with a buzz haircut and Fin on their backpack so I assume those who needed telling already knew. Would you have preferred a magazine exclusive two weeks ago to announce it, or would it then be nepo baby trying to become famous.
As far as I can see they just said their name so people in attendance knew who they were. It wasn’t an announcement if I used to be called X and this is my story.
I’m not sure how else it could/should have been done to the ‘public’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know but as a non celebrity I don’t think they need to announce their change of name to the public. They had already been seen out with a buzz haircut and Fin on their backpack so I assume those who needed telling already knew. Would you have preferred a magazine exclusive two weeks ago to announce it, or would it then be nepo baby trying to become famous.
As far as I can see they just said their name so people in attendance knew who they were. It wasn’t an announcement if I used to be called X and this is my story.
I’m not sure how else it could/should have been done to the ‘public’.
I don't know..there's so many platforms nowadays. It doesn't have to be announced on livestream at a funeral. It just strikes me as being very bad taste.

Reactions: 12
I don't know..there's so many platforms nowadays. It doesn't have to be announced on livestream at a funeral. It just strikes me as being very bad taste.
She’s not a celebrity why does it need to be announced at all? She just said her name at the funeral, she want announcing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it just me but Fin and Seraphina aren't exactly worlds apart... could have been a nickname for years for all we know 🤷‍♀️ Kid just said their name at a funeral!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is it just me but Fin and Seraphina aren't exactly worlds apart... could have been a nickname for years for all we know 🤷‍♀️ Kid just said their name at a funeral!
I thought that, when growing up instead of saying their full name their nickname could of been Fin.

Reactions: 16
Jlo will be furious and demanding the twins swap genders and announce on opening night
I think one of JLO's kids are non binary ....

Gary 'this is my idea of a very nice day out' Barlow on Tik Tok is going to want paying soon ... so far that's been used by Formula 1, Coronation Street, Ryanair and Ikea :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It wasn't an announcement, it was just a kid saying who they were. I can't believe that any of this was news to the family and nobody has to announce anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It wasn't an announcement, it was just a kid saying who they were. I can't believe that any of this was news to the family and nobody has to announce anything.
I was at a funeral recently and every person who came up to do a reading or speak introduced themselves. There was a lot of people there and not everyone attending would have known who all family members or friends were. I think it's a bit unfair on Fin.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.