Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there a change of director or production company early on in the film process? That would explain Mitch's sidelining.
I always got the impression that Amy W was middle-class-ish, but they're pushing a major rags to riches narrative. I don't know that much about her as I was never much of a fan, but is this true?

She was somebody who was let down by pretty much everyone who was meant to be looking out for her.

Reactions: 17
There is an interview with Eddie Marsan in today's Guardian as he is playing the foul Mitch in the biopic. He, EM, is firmly on Mitch's side. Mitch was apparently a very loving father and misunderstood as he tried to help Amy so much. Bull tit.
But Eddie Marsan is a terrible twitter gobshite so I'm not really surprised.
I HATE Eddie Marsan. He's a total bleep and his opinions on pretty much everything are trash. I don't have Twitter anymore because I used to spend too much time arguing with knobheads on there but yes, I remember seeing his tweets. The one about Margaret Thatcher and his Mum's council house springs to mind. Wanker.
I can't watch anything he's in because I can't separate the man from the character.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Was there a change of director or production company early on in the film process? That would explain Mitch's sidelining.
I always got the impression that Amy W was middle-class-ish, but they're pushing a major rags to riches narrative. I don't know that much about her as I was never much of a fan, but is this true?

She was somebody who was let down by pretty much everyone who was meant to be looking out for her.
Kristen Sheridan was going to do one but that was separate to this one. i believe stj was always the director of this one.
she did attend public school apart from Sylvia young. mitch was a taxi driver and i think her mom was a pharmacist from memory.

Reactions: 3
Kate Beckinsale in the DM again posting weird pics from her hospital bed.

Just looked at her insta and her profile reads “A fatherless girl thinks all things possible and nothing safe” 🤨
A few mentions in the comments about endometriosis & surgery from her more avid followers. Hope she doesn't have that - it's a horrible condition.
---
Also - as Tom Hardy is getting a lot of love on here, I feel I have to bring out his early MySpace picture - enough to make anyone's vagina seal shut:

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 15.45.09.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
A few mentions in the comments about endometriosis & surgery from her more avid followers. Hope she doesn't have that - it's a horrible condition.
---
Also - as Tom Hardy is getting a lot of love on here, I feel I have to bring out his early MySpace picture - enough to make anyone's vagina seal shut:

View attachment 2847737
Oh that IS unflattering isn't it....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kristen Sheridan was going to do one but that was separate to this one. i believe stj was always the director of this one.
she did attend public school apart from Sylvia young. mitch was a taxi driver and i think her mom was a pharmacist from memory.
I believe there was plans for a miniseries at one point?

Yeah, her mum was a pharmacist. I think they lived in a council house? The film looks like it's got her background about right at least.

Including Mark in the film might have actually introduced a nice theme of music bringing people together considering that's how they bonded and made friends despite VASTLY different social backgrounds and childhoods.
---
---

View attachment 2847737
Was this an audition for the role of Young Onslow in a Keeping Up Appearances spin off?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
---

View attachment 2847737
Oh good lord is this real 😱👀 i don't want to believe it is real

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I believe there was plans for a miniseries at one point?

Yeah, her mum was a pharmacist. I think they lived in a council house? The film looks like it's got her background about right at least.

Including Mark in the film might have actually introduced a nice theme of music bringing people together considering that's how they bonded and made friends despite VASTLY different social backgrounds and childhoods.
---

Was this an audition for the role of Young Onslow in a Keeping Up Appearances spin off?
Maybe but young Onslow didn't even appear in the Keeping Up Appearances spin off pilot. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn't even know that was a thing! 😂
Yeah, a few years ago BBC did a load of pilot episodes for comedy series, including Young Hyacinth, Kerry Howard playing Hyacinth. But it was really bad.

Everyone wanted to see Young Hyacinth meeting Richard and Onslow and Bruce etc. But it just didn't give any of that. It showed Hyacinth working as a maid in a posh house, where she was getting her airs and graces from. And dating someone who wasn't Richard. It was pretty bad, even if Kerry Howard made a very good IMO young Hyacinth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I HATE Eddie Marsan. He's a total bleep and his opinions on pretty much everything are trash. I don't have Twitter anymore because I used to spend too much time arguing with knobheads on there but yes, I remember seeing his tweets. The one about Margaret Thatcher and his Mum's council house springs to mind. Wanker.
I can't watch anything he's in because I can't separate the man from the character.
In the film version of the gentlemen, Eddie gets treated to an evening with some pigs I think, revenge is sweet. You might enjoy it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“They tried to make me go to Rehab
But I said no, no, no
Yes I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine”

Pretty much sums up her father.
I remember reading an interview with Amy, where she hoped that she would, one day, have lots of babies and be a brilliant mum, and never try to persuade her children to follow any path other than their own dream. I will try and find the link. It was when she was sober, not married to Blake, and optimistically happy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently I've been doing it by mistake I realised from being prompted by this, I've been telling everyone I'm a year older than I am, now I have an excuse!
OMG same. TBH i kinda lost count myself genuinely..it's not a deliberate lie. I am just not as old as i thought I was /have been telling ppl
---
Me too, he answered me on twitter I nearly died ! He first came to my attention when I was 13 in 83 in the drama One Summer, I have the series on DVD.
loved this show. til now haven't met anyone else who saw it.. i recall preferring the other guy..
---
Yes I know I remember one poster saying she saw him years ago. I think he is/was a drinker.
not I but i saw him go apeshit at his first wife in M&S once for telling off one of the daughters for slapping the other

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There were some significant people in the London underworld that appreciated Amy & were prepared to pay off / see off Fielder-Civil and others who gave Amy drugs in a bid to see her free and look after her, but every time Mitch told them that she was fine and could sort herself out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
---

View attachment 2847737
I love Tattle. Where else are you going to see an old picture of Tom Hardy in a nappy? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Gutted! I love Eddie Marsan. He was great in Ray Donovan.
Ah season 7.... the only one i've seen... ;)
---
We’ll agree to disagree here. 😄 I don’t read the Guardian nor do I think Eddie Marsan is a gobshite. What I do think is that EM is a great actor who wouldn’t tell a newspaper he felt Mitch Winehouse was a tit dad when he’s being paid to play him. 🤪
exactly. Hands up who doesn't think actors are erm guided when it comes to giving press interviews/doing publicity. The ones that aren't usually wheel out the same phrases every time. X is the best director/writer ever, the cast are all so talented, its an honour to work with them etc etc (or I have just been listening to my partner too long...😆
---
Does anyone know why Gwyneth Paltrow would throw away a perfectly good Hollywood career and acting talent to get involved in this sh*t? https://www.instagram.com/momentsofspace?igsh=MTM5bmhxdHc4amE5Mw==
wants to spend more time with her kids?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.