Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that or Mark's seen how tit it looks and refused to be involved.
Even if he didn’t want to be involved they could have used his name or referred to him as The Producer or something. My understanding is neither of those things are happening. Her father is milking her legacy like he did when she was alive. He also seemed to have had a fall out with her friends but not sure what that was about.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Even if he didn’t want to be involved they could have used his name or referred to him as The Producer or something. My understanding is neither of those things are happening. Her father is milking her legacy like he did when she was alive. He also seemed to have had a fall out with her friends but not sure what that was about.
Her dad makes me sick. He got some kind of jazz career off the back of his daughter’s talent but he didn’t seem to care enough to look after her properly when she was struggling with alcohol and drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Kate Beckinsale in the DM again posting weird pics from her hospital bed.

Just looked at her insta and her profile reads “A fatherless girl thinks all things possible and nothing safe” 🤨
I want to dislike KB because she's so beautiful and has a fabulous figure...but I just can't help but really like her. I'm a little green eyed monster!

I love how she loves hers cats, I'm a fellow Cat Lady. But there's a sadness behind her beautiful eyes and I really feel for her. She's sent through a lot woth losing her dad and her mam being poorly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah, it's very weird. There must be some sort of shenanigans going on in the background.

STJ is claiming that Mitch wasn't involved but he clearly was considering he controls Amy's estate and all the initial publicity said it was made with her family's approval.

Reactions: 12
He was defending it last year and joked that he wanted George Clooney to play him.
Happy Easter everyone! 💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He was defending it last year and joked that he wanted George Clooney to play him.
Happy Easter everyone! 💗
Yeah, considering he didn't object to it, cutting him out seems even weirder.

Of course, maybe he was barely in it to begin with, given they cast a totally unknown actor and he was way down the cast list before he was cut.

But the album really wouldn't exist without him. He wrote the melody for the title song, recruited the Dap Kings, wrote the arrangements, recorded the instrumentals and even did some of the mixing!

It's possible Salaam has been reduced to just that scene in the trailer as well.

Knowing Mitch, there'll probably be a scene of him giving Amy all the ideas for the songs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, considering he didn't object to it, cutting him out seems even weirder.

Of course, maybe he was barely in it to begin with, given they cast a totally unknown actor and he was way down the cast list before he was cut.

But the album really wouldn't exist without him. He wrote the melody for the title song, recruited the Dap Kings, wrote the arrangements, recorded the instrumentals and even did some of the mixing!

It's possible Salaam has been reduced to just that scene in the trailer as well.

Knowing Mitch, there'll probably be a scene of him giving Amy all the ideas for the songs 😂
i meant Mitch wanted George clooney to play him. as if there is any resemblance? and Mitch defended the biopic last year. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.
mark ronson should have been at least featured/ definitely mentioned. apart from being the back to black producer what about Valerie?

“They tried to make me go to Rehab
But I said no, no, no
Yes I've been black, but when I come back
You'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time
And if my daddy thinks I'm fine”

Pretty much sums up her father.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
He’s so manipulative. It looks like he’s trying to buy her silence.
He signed her 10 years after the incident, isn’t that how long NDAs last? So he signed her to keep her quiet about the truth and the lack of care his show provided after her SA and is continuing to keep her quiet. Scum.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i meant Mitch wanted George clooney to play him. as if there is any resemblance? and Mitch defended the biopic last year. Sorry I didn’t make that clear.
mark ronson should have been at least featured/ definitely mentioned. apart from being the back to black producer what about Valerie?
Ah, yes I think we had crossed wires there.

Mark also didn't seem bothered about the biopic and he let some of the team behind the film look around the studio they recorded BtB in, which he still works out of in NY.

They've used a different arrangement of Valerie on the soundtrack, not the one from Mark's album that was the big hit 🙄

• Wow
Ah, yes I think we had crossed wires there.

Mark also didn't seem bothered about the biopic and he let some of the team behind the film look around the studio they recorded BtB in, which he still works out of in NY.

They've used a different arrangement of Valerie on the soundtrack, not the one from Mark's album that was the big hit 🙄
mark ronson’s version of Valerie was it! How can they use another version? This biopic sounds awful doesn’t it?
yes you are right about mark ronson not being bothered about the film. when I saw Mitch sprouting positivity about this film, I thought someone is going to have a good edit..no doubt he is going to use this film to announce some tour dates soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
GUYS have you seen the pictures of Andrew Garfield out with his new girlfriend Kate Tomas on a double date with Phoebe bridgers?
- She’s 42 (fine)
- A triple divorcee (hmm)
- Claims she’s a witch (wtf)
Has a mad TikTok account where she talks about the magic she can do.
This is her bio
IMG_8570.png
IMG_8572.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
There is an interview with Eddie Marsan in today's Guardian as he is playing the foul Mitch in the biopic. He, EM, is firmly on Mitch's side. Mitch was apparently a very loving father and misunderstood as he tried to help Amy so much. Bull tit.
But Eddie Marsan is a terrible twitter gobshite so I'm not really surprised.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There is an interview with Eddie Marsan in today's Guardian as he is playing the foul Mitch in the biopic. He, EM, is firmly on Mitch's side. Mitch was apparently a very loving father and misunderstood as he tried to help Amy so much. Bull tit.
Gutted! I love Eddie Marsan. He was great in Ray Donovan.

Reactions: 8
We’ll agree to disagree here. 😄 I don’t read the Guardian nor do I think Eddie Marsan is a gobshite. What I do think is that EM is a great actor who wouldn’t tell a newspaper he felt Mitch Winehouse was a tit dad when he’s being paid to play him. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her dad makes me sick. He got some kind of jazz career off the back of his daughter’s talent but he didn’t seem to care enough to look after her properly when she was struggling with alcohol and drugs.
Same here. Her dad has used her death relentlessly to advance himself, how own career and to earn money off her memory. If he'd been half as interested in her when she was alive, maybe Amy would have followed a different path.
---
We’ll agree to disagree here. 😄 I don’t read the Guardian nor do I think Eddie Marsan is a gobshite. What I do think is that EM is a great actor who wouldn’t tell a newspaper he felt Mitch Winehouse was a tit dad when he’s being paid to play him. 🤪
Some family members have known Eddie since school, I've not heard anything negative about him. I think this probably is more a case of not biting the hand that feeds etc.

Reactions: 20
GUYS have you seen the pictures of Andrew Garfield out with his new girlfriend Kate Tomas on a double date with Phoebe bridgers?
- She’s 42 (fine)
- A triple divorcee (hmm)
- Claims she’s a witch (wtf)
Has a mad TikTok account where she talks about the magic she can do.
This is her bio
View attachment 2847564View attachment 2847593
She sounds like a total nutter. Not to mention a con artist.

He's got interesting taste in women that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
mark ronson’s version of Valerie was it! How can they use another version? This biopic sounds awful doesn’t it?
yes you are right about mark ronson not being bothered about the film. when I saw Mitch sprouting positivity about this film, I thought someone is going to have a good edit..no doubt he is going to use this film to announce some tour dates soon.
Mitch was trying to get one of those holographic shows off the ground a few years back but the record company put the kibosh on that, I think.

He might give it another shot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.