Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twin situation has put sooooooo many questions in my head, and I'll likely burn in hell for 99% of them!! 😳😳😳
Don’t worry, talking to my friend today and she asked ‘so which head did he marry?’
And then said ‘I suppose during sex both the heads kiss him?’
So she is going to hell before you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Which celebrity guest arrived late for kick-off at a recent Wrexham match because she assumed (presumably because Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney own the club) that the ground would have valet parking?

any ideas???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know they are entitled to love and all that comes with it but I can't get my head around it. He's married to one but the other is always there. What if one of them doesn't want to have sex but other does? I have so many questions.
Imagine two woman saying 'not tonight darling I've got a headache'...they could string that out for ever! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The direction and overall production quality of the Amy film looks very poor for a cinema feature.

Considering the likes of Sam Mendes and Michael Apted have directed previous entries and Christopher Nolan has apparently been considered, she shouldn't be anywhere near the conversation at all.

If they really want a female director it should be somebody like Katherine Bigelow or even Greta Gerwig.

Can't imagine STJ wanting him to work with other women, though. In fact, I've just checked and he hasn't worked with any female directors other than her.

I know there aren't as many women in directing but still.
Katherine Bigelow is a great shout. Amazing with characters and action, not had a hit in a while....

Point Break! Blue Steel! Strange Days!

- Just googled her, she's 72! Bananas!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Which celebrity guest arrived late for kick-off at a recent Wrexham match because she assumed (presumably because Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney own the club) that the ground would have valet parking?

any ideas???
I'm a member of Wrexham AFC and the only females we have visit lately is Blake Lively (Ryan's Mrs) and Emma Corin. There are rumours Taylor Swift is a minority shareholder. :unsure:
Sorry read the messages as girls...should also add we've had Will Ferrell, Prince William, Hugh Jackman, Paul Rudd, Beckham...

Reactions: 6
Maybe the twins marriage is sexless? And it was me that said Sam Taylor Wood would position herself for the next Bond film. She wouldn’t trust him on a Bond set without her - you’ll have to prise her child-groom from her cold, dead hands.
As soon as the rumours started it was obvious she would try and get in there when the only reason she would is because she is married to him. It certainly wouldn't be because she is a great director as most of the stuff she has done hasn't exactly set the world on fire. The only one I remember her getting a lot of praise for was Nowhere Boy and the rumours floating around at the time on sites was she didn't have as much to do with it as is claimed as she was too busy chasing him around like a schoolgirl after her crush. She has done okay with music videos but actual films...nope.

Reactions: 8
Imagine two woman saying 'not tonight darling I've got a headache'...they could string that out for ever! :LOL:
So, yes, I am gonna ask this. If they share the same 'bits' neck down and one stubs her toe or has a when harry met sally moment (ooh ohh ohhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh!) then the other would too? The mind boggles 😳

Reactions: 8
The twins thing disturbs me, I view the husband in much the same way I view Gypsy Rose’s husband.

STJ is a creepy predator who is holding onto her husband with an iron grip, fully believed she got knocked up quickly to keep him tied to her, and reminds me of the character Julianne Moore played in May-Dec. If she wasn't a blonde, white well to do woman she would be called out even more.
That was the rumour going around at the time on the old IMDB boards. He had seemingly started to realise the age gap wasn't as great as he thought it was and felt too much was being put on him as he wasn't able to go out and do what most his age did. Then boom, she ended up pregnant. Of course, we will never know the full truth but it's happened before so it's not entirely unlikely either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks that Rebel Wilson’s partner is odd too? Not sure what it is, she seems very clingy and territorial

Reactions: 4
Me too, he answered me on twitter I nearly died ! He first came to my attention when I was 13 in 83 in the drama One Summer, I have the series on DVD.
For me it was "Pure Wickedness", a one-off series he was in with Orla Brady who he was having an affair with. I have searched high and low all over every bit of the internet and I can't find this anywhere to download, to buy on DVD or even video. I can remember whole scenes of it vividly though and I'd love to watch it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those twins….. does one put a hankie over her head or do they both look at him while they’re at it? Can they both feel it? How do they have a private chat? Does the other one pretend not to hear?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nope. Denise van Outen has always been a few months younger than me. She still is.
---
Looks five years older than me, mind.
I’m coming up to turning 46. I like to tell people, I’ll be 50 too soon (with an enigmatic smile, I hope) when asked my age. I then respond with faux modesty when they are surprised and ask me for my secret. Well Tattlers, you all know my secret and I know it is safe with you all shhh! 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the Amy Winehouse film trailers looked crap!

Marisa Abela must be able to act better than that - she sounds like she's reading soundbites off a wonky autocue.

Reactions: 13
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the Amy Winehouse film trailers looked crap!

Marisa Abela must be able to act better than that - she sounds like she's reading soundbites off a wonky autocue.
It just looks like such a cartoon version of her reality, so tacky.

~~~
re. telling your age, I just tell people my actual age, and say it in the style of an elderly person when they proudly say “I’M 94 YOU KNOW!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For me it was "Pure Wickedness", a one-off series he was in with Orla Brady who he was having an affair with. I have searched high and low all over every bit of the internet and I can't find this anywhere to download, to buy on DVD or even video. I can remember whole scenes of it vividly though and I'd love to watch it again.
I remember that too! - it was hot! - but can’t find it anywhere, only 2 minutes on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've got a massive crush on David Morrissey
I got tickets to a Comic-Con event and he was there. Went with my daughter who also loved The walking dead, and we got a photo with him Love him. He’s seems a nice guy. In lockdown he did a podcast was so interesting about acting and particular parts people had played they discussed it was really good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got tickets to a Comic-Con event and he was there. Went with my daughter who also loved The walking dead, and we got a photo with him Love him. He’s seems a nice guy. In lockdown he did a podcast was so interesting about acting and particular parts people had played they discussed it was really good.
Looking at the post you replied to...I don't know who David Morrisey is. I shall Google.

Edited to add. I recognise him. He's quite fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.