Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen state of play the tv series? Political drama. Really good and as an amazing cast, David Morrissey, Kelly McDonald, Bill Nighy, John Simm, Marc Warren, James McAvoy, Philip Glenister, the hound, Polly Walker, Tom Burke and Sean Gilder.
State of Play is one of my favorite series ever, everyone was brilliant on it.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god! Sulky Bond…never understood the love for Daniel Craig…he should have been a Bond villain not Bond! Bond is meant to be suave, sophisticated, naturally charismatic and charming, not some 5foot steroid inflated pouty sullen pipsqueek! Craig looked like a guy who goes to the gym twice a day just working on his chest and dropping weights loudly (you know those really annoying tears in the gym making noise in the hope that someone will notice them) then hangs out in a pub after, sitting in the same seat, ordering the same pint, complaining that his wife left him and his kids won’t talk to him anymore cos he was spending too much time on his model railway! He had ABSOLUTELY no charisma!
Based on this description - Gregg Wallace for Bond 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
David Morrissey was on Rob Beckett’s TV quiz on Sky the other week, for his fans’ information.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
David Morrissey was amazing in The Long Shadow about Peter Sutcliffe's victims. He was a policeman.
Makeup did such a good job, close up you could see all his broken capillaries and blotches on his face (I presume he doesn't have them naturally 😂).

View attachment 2845200

I didn't realise he's married to Esther Freud, who wrote one of my favourite books Hideous Kinky.
The make up was sensational. The funny thing is David Morrisey was actually the same age as George Oldfield. People back in those days looked old from about 20 years of age. He is brilliant.

I stood next to him at a the reception of a physiotherapists once. He's tall.

Reactions: 9
David Morrisey was good in a drama with Sheridan Smith of all people a while back, just looked it up and it's called 'The 7.39'.

Reactions: 14
David Morrisey was good in a drama with Sheridan Smith of all people a while back, just looked it up and it's called 'The 7.39'.
I think Sheridan Smith is a decent actress tbh. She was brilliant in the 12 Days of Christine episode of Inside no 9. She seemed to be everywhere at some point

Reactions: 26
I think Sheridan Smith is a decent actress tbh. She was brilliant in the 12 Days of Christine episode of Inside no 9. She seemed to be everywhere at some point
As I said before about her and Olivia Colman, the only thing they haven't done is played a couple 😅

(They have been in at least one thing together though, iirc).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to admit, that I am quite upset about rumours in goth world - that David Vanian and Patricia Morrison have split. I am hoping that the rumours are just social media nonsense.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
David Morrissey was amazing in The Long Shadow about Peter Sutcliffe's victims. He was a policeman.
Makeup did such a good job, close up you could see all his broken capillaries and blotches on his face (I presume he doesn't have them naturally 😂).

View attachment 2845200

I didn't realise he's married to Esther Freud, who wrote one of my favourite books Hideous Kinky.
They divorced in 2020 x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The make up was sensational. The funny thing is David Morrisey was actually the same age as George Oldfield. People back in those days looked old from about 20 years of age. He is brilliant.

I stood next to him at a the reception of a physiotherapists once. He's tall.
Yes David is 6ft 3, Red Riding series is good too, it also stars my ultimate guy Sean Bean and someone else whom I love Andrew Garfield whom IMHO should of won the Oscar for Hacksaw Ridge.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.