Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of shaving years off your age reminds me of Nadine Coyle when she was on Irish Popstars before she auditioned for Girls Aloud having to do the reverse.

You had to be 18 minimum to be on the Irish show but I think she was only 16 and she got caught out when she gave her date of birth when she was doing a piece to camera introducing herself. She gave her real year of birth of 1985 (making her 16) when to continue her lie she should have said 1983.

When she ‘couldn’t find her passport’ to confirm her DOB she had to admit the truth and leave the contest. It worked out for her in the end though 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Stepford Spice is well-known for it, but Horny Horner seems to have lost a few years as well. Early interviews from when he was a driver give his date of birth as 1969. He now claims 1973, I think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
All this talk of shaving years off your age reminds me of Nadine Coyle when she was on Irish Popstars before she auditioned for Girls Aloud having to do the reverse.

You had to be 18 minimum to be on the Irish show but I think she was only 16 and she got caught out when she gave her date of birth when she was doing a piece to camera introducing herself. She gave her real year of birth of 1985 (making her 16) when to continue her lie she should have said 1983.

When she ‘couldn’t find her passport’ to confirm her DOB she had to admit the truth and leave the contest. It worked out for her in the end though 😄
Mummy have you got me Passport?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stepford Spice is well-known for it, but Horny Horner seems to have lost a few years as well. Early interviews from when he was a driver give his date of birth as 1969. He now claims 1973, I think.
As the official records show his birth year as 1973 he must have been increasing his age when he was younger. I know this is a gossip site but the official records are easy to check and a lot of people that people are claiming are lying about their age actually aren't

Reactions: 7

Making me a Gemini

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marvin Humes is the blandest, most boring looking boybander ever. Like he isn't unattractive, but duck he just looks bland and boring, so while he hasn't been hit with the ugly stick, there is just no personality, no character, no depth. And he's just so forgettable.
Maybe it is because he seems to be a safe choice…. Nice guy with no controversies. (And now you are going to spill some 🫖)
---

I’m convinced that was all set up by Walsh to get her onto the UK show for greater exposure.

Reactions: 12
Marvin Humes is the blandest, most boring looking boybander ever. Like he isn't unattractive, but duck he just looks bland and boring, so while he hasn't been hit with the ugly stick, there is just no personality, no character, no depth. And he's just so forgettable.
Same goes for Rochelle imo

Reactions: 18
Something that puzzles me is why Next have chosen Marvin Humes to be the face of their clothes. He isn't that famous, and isn't exactly someone most men would aspire to be like.

They've also chosen Gary Lineker, which, while still a bit of an odd choice, he at least makes a bit more sense.
Wasn't Lineker 'Man at C&A' at one point?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A famous Hollywood actress from the golden era (sorry can’t remember who) added 5 years to her age for people to tell her how fabulous she looked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Colin Firth always plays Colin Firth. Has he been in anything with Olivia Colman? he could play Colin Firth and she could play Olivia Colman. :ROFLMAO:
Reminds of what Mrs Merton said to Joanna Lumley: "You're so versatile - you could play a posh lady anywhere!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So Tom Hardy left his pregnant girlfriend for someone else? He sounds like a twit then.
timeline seems to be 1st child is born, few months later wuthering heights starts filming, few months later separation from child’s mother, few months later relationship with Charlotte “begins”

Better, but not ideal, and I think it’s a safe bet there was overlap of some description. I’d still let him wuther my heights any day of the week 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They showed that clip on This Morning earlier. Nicola Coughlan from Derry Girls used Nadine and specifically that clip as her inspiration

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some info for those wondering about conjoined twins, most of them learned to dissociate from their twin mentally when they were young.
Probably the most famous were Chang and Eng Bunker from Thailand (formerly Siam which is where 'Siamese Twin' originated.

Both married and fathered a good amount of kids between them. They said they would just dissociate when the other was having intercourse and it didn't bother them.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
timeline seems to be 1st child is born, few months later wuthering heights starts filming, few months later separation from child’s mother, few months later relationship with Charlotte “begins”

Better, but not ideal, and I think it’s a safe bet there was overlap of some description. I’d still let him wuther my heights any day of the week 🥵
Were they not in a Martina Cole series together before Wuthering Heights?.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it is because he seems to be a safe choice…. Nice guy with no controversies. (And now you are going to spill some 🫖)
I think it was on here that a poster said they - or a friend of theirs - once saw Marvin being all loved up and affectionate with a woman who wasn't Rochelle.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.