Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Tess Daly getting caught out for shaving about ten years off her age? This was in the early days of Strictly. To be fair she pulled it off well because she really did look a lot younger but it turned out she was in her early 40’s and was claiming to be about 32 or something like that.

Reactions: 12
Sorry, but that gives me the ick.
There are some things I don’t understand how they would work but also if the other twin wanted to get married could they? Is the husband married to two people or one? If one twin wanted a baby but the other didn’t what would happen?

Reactions: 21
There are some things I don’t understand how they would work but also if the other twin wanted to get married could they? Is the husband married to two people or one? If one twin wanted a baby but the other didn’t what would happen?

It's mind blowing tbh
---
Doesn't seem quite right does it? If one wanted to do something sexual the other would have to be involved..

I'm sorry - but he must be some sort of sexual deviant. How on earth does the whole thing work?

Reactions: 22
It's mind blowing tbh
---

I'm sorry - but he must be some sort of sexual deviant. How on earth does the whole thing work?
Yeah. They both deserve happy and fulfilling lives, like everyone else, but... how does an intimate relationship work in their case? It gives me the ick too. There seems to be so many issues with this scenario.

Reactions: 24
I know they are entitled to love and all that comes with it but I can't get my head around it. He's married to one but the other is always there. What if one of them doesn't want to have sex but other does? I have so many questions.

Reactions: 36
Many years ago my friends then partner worked with the Spice Girls, he definitely said that Geri was older than she claimed (born no later than 1972, and possibly earlier) He also said none of them were very bright other than VB who was very into making money in the long term 😂 (he also said she had really bad skin under the make up, but this is 25+ years ago im sure it's improved since then!)

Another one who lies about her age is Denise van Outen, she is a year or 2 older than she claims (based on people my age - born 1972) who were at school with her.
Denise Van Outen was on The Big Breakfast when I was 15 and still at school yet she’s now a couple of years younger than me and has been for some time 😂
---
My sister in law works in TV and told me years ago that famous people as a rule shave 4 years off their age 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I like Penny Smith who once said she was 38. When it was pointed out that she had been that age for several years she agreed, but said it was a good time in her life and she might just stay at 38 for a few more years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Denise Van Outen was on The Big Breakfast when I was 15 and still at school yet she’s now a couple of years younger than me and has been for some time 😂
---
My sister in law works in TV and told me years ago that famous people as a rule shave 4 years off their age 😂
Not sure how old you are or how old she has claimed to be but DVO's birth records have her down as being born in 1974 so she's 50 later this year. Apparently she was on the Big Breakfast from 1997 until 2001 so she'd have been in her mid 20s then. Without checking I was sure that she was on it earlier than that but apparently not.
---
I like Penny Smith who once said she was 38. When it was pointed out that she had been that age for several years she agreed, but said it was a good time in her life and she might just stay at 38 for a few more years
Love it, brilliant attitude, just owning it

Reactions: 12
I saw her on the telly recently (possibly Richard Osman's quiz show?) and thought she looked great. I've just googled her and apparently she's 65!! 😲
If she's having tweakments, I want the name of her practitioner!!

Reactions: 22
I know they are entitled to love and all that comes with it but I can't get my head around it. He's married to one but the other is always there. What if one of them doesn't want to have sex but other does? I have so many questions.
It poses so many questions doesn't it?
The twins have one set of reproductive organs and therefore one vagina presumably.
My mind is going to places it really doesn't particularly want to 😬 Logistics, consent etc etc

Reactions: 41
I vaguely remember VB talking about her bad skin years and years ago in an interview and how it made her self conscious (could be at least 20 years ago)

Reactions: 18
What I want (what I really really want) is for CH is to lose his gig at RB for being a sleazy selfish twit - no other team will have him. And then for Stepford Spice to leave him.

I call on all the Gods to deliver this !
Hahahahahha! Stepford Spice! Beautiful! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something that puzzles me is why Next have chosen Marvin Humes to be the face of their clothes. He isn't that famous, and isn't exactly someone most men would aspire to be like.

They've also chosen Gary Lineker, which, while still a bit of an odd choice, he at least makes a bit more sense.

Reactions: 10
I vaguely remember VB talking about her bad skin years and years ago in an interview and how it made her self conscious (could be at least 20 years ago)
I know shes said she hates smiling too as she hates her mouth when she does.
I remember her saying that about her skin also.

Reactions: 8
Something that puzzles me is why Next have chosen Marvin Humes to be the face of their clothes. He isn't that famous, and isn't exactly someone most men would aspire to be like.

They've also chosen Gary Lineker, which, while still a bit of an odd choice, he at least makes a bit more sense.
Marvin Humes is the blandest, most boring looking boybander ever. Like he isn't unattractive, but duck he just looks bland and boring, so while he hasn't been hit with the ugly stick, there is just no personality, no character, no depth. And he's just so forgettable.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I saw her on the telly recently (possibly Richard Osman's quiz show?) and thought she looked great. I've just googled her and apparently she's 65!! 😲
If she's having tweakments, I want the name of her practitioner!!
I watched that too, she is NOT 65??!! She looks fantastic

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.